PNY Technologies has launched their smallest USB flash drive, the Micro M2 which is just pint-sized and is extremely small and compact, no bigger than the size of a coin. Ideal storage device for all the documents, music, documents and more, this tiny size USB drive weighing only 1.8 gram and has the height of 18 mm.
The new PNY Micro M2 USB flash drive comes encapsulated in a high quality casing of metallic texture, making the USB drive resilient to scratches and dust. The device has an attractive matte finish look that prevents fingerprints.
Its also features lanyard loop opening located atthe head of the USB that enhances its portability. The loop can be attached to key chains, bags and other accessories. The PNY Micro M2 USB flash drive features a cap-less design making it convenient to use and you do not need to take the cap on or off anymore.
The PNY Micro M2 USB flash drive’s ultra-small and compact size fits discretely into laptops, notebooks, tablet PCs and other portable devices without getting in the way in general use.
The Micro M2 is available in storage capacities of 4GB up to 64 GB and offers 10 MB/ sec write and 32MB/ sec read transfer speed. It is operational with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and Mac OS: 10.3 and above.
- High-quality metallictexture with matted finish.
- Capless, compact and coin-sized design.
- Store and transfer images, music, document, games and more!
- Weight 1.8g
- Size H18 mm x W12 mm x L4 mm
- Capacities 4G/8G/16G/32G/64G
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- 4G/8G: up to 8MB/sec write, 28MB/sec read
- 16G/32G/64G: up to 10MB/sec write, 32MB/sec read
- Storage Temperature: – 25°C to 85°C
- Vcc Power: 4.5~5.5 VDC
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP / Vista, Windows 7, 8 Mac OS: 10.3 and above
PNY Micro M2 USB flash drive is would be available soon, backed up with a limited warranty of 5 years. The company has not reveled the prices of this product in Indian market. Visit http://www.pny.com.tw for more details.