GlacialTech’s has introduced its latest V-Shield VF Laptop Cooling Pads which features a large 180 mm silent fan for efficient cooling and has a particular design featuring comfortable and ergonomic tilt work surface that keeps laptop cool yet silent fans designed for effective heat dissipation providing consumers better heat dissipation and balance between performance and silence.
To facilitate the best cooling performance, the GlacialTech’s latest V-Shield series VF cooling pad, fits laptops up to 17 inches or below to include a patent-pending Air Flow Wing that delivers huge air flow and smooth flow path with LED silent fan and metal grids. This combination of features are aimed to optimizes air circulation to let hot air flow up and away from your laptop.
The V-Shield series VF laptop cooling pad features a high performance ultra-quiet 180mm fan and a large cooling vent, which helps to blow out the heat of the laptop and let it be at nominal temperature.
The robust cooling fan in the cooling pad helps cooling the laptop and increase the life of the laptop and the VF cooling pad provides the excellent balance between performance and silence; it does not make any harsh sound and works smoothly.
The GlacialTech V-Shield series VF cooling pad also includes an expandable USB which allows users to connect the cooling pad to other USB devices.
This cooling pad enables the users to carry it anywhere because of its slim and light weight nature (800g) as compared to other cooling pads. The VF cooling pad is compatible with all laptops up to 17 inches.
V-Shield series VF cooling pad is highly durable and accessible without any risk. It gives the laptop a luxurious look and the ergonomic groove design allows for a better, firmer grip while lifting the laptop.
The USB powered VF Laptop Cooling Pad can be used comfortably on a desk or one’s lap and it has high quality brushed aluminum, neoprene and iron mesh design that looks good in any home or office.
Its brushed plastic body features a mesh pattern that helps it work more efficiently and smoothly while its back props the pad and the laptop up at about a perfect-degree angle, both to increase airflow and to give users a better typing position.
The VF laptop cooling pad’s Anti-slip design with rounded corners ensures the laptop safety and the soft neoprene material provided at the base prevents scratches.
Available in a single black colour, the V-Shield series has LED silent fans with metal iron mesh design, which provides a large heat dissipation area.
Key features of VF laptop cooling pad
- Suitable for 17-inch laptops and below
- Plastic body
- Adjustable laptop nonslip mat to fit four different sizes
- Retractable USB cable to avoid cable tangles
- Unique ergonomic design
- Powerful quiet 180mm fan
- Soft neoprene material on the bottom for comfortable usage
- Rounded corners to prevent scratches
- Single USB 2.0 ports
- Fan dim – 180 x 180 x 20 mm, rating DC 5V
- Dim – 295 x 370 x 45 mm
- Weight – 800 gms
The latest GlacialTech V-Shield Series VF Laptop Cooling Pad is available at an affordable price of Rs. 600/- only with one year warranty across the country.
- GlacialTech Releases V-Shield Series Laptop Cooling Pads in India
- GlacialTech Rolls Out V3 Pro Laptop Cooling Pad in India for Rs. 500/-
- GlacialTech R15 Igloo Laptop Cooling Pad
- Thermaltake Launches MASSIVE23 LX Notebook Cooler; Features 23 cm Fan & 2 Convenient Carry Handles
- Logitech N200 Laptop Cooling Pad Launched in India
- Zebronics Zeb-NC3000 Premium Laptop Cooling Pad Launched in India
- Logitech N120 Laptop Cooling Pad Launched in India
- Cooler Master Launches NotePal U3 Notebook Cooler; Features three 80mm Fans
- MSI Releases N500GTX Twin Froze II Series Graphics Card