Genius has announced a new Genius NX-Eco wireless BlueEye mouse, that is most Eco-friendly wireless mouse in the Genius ECO family featuring a battery free design.
The Genius NX-ECO mouse is an ECO friendly wireless BlueEye mouse that gives a whole new meaning to the term “batteries not included”, as the state of the art battery free design renders batteries obsoletel simply plug the Micro USB rechargeable cable into your computer’s USB and the wireless BlueEye mouse is fully charged within three minute!
Moreover, the novel built-in ultra-capacitor allows the NX-ECO wireless mouse to be recharged approximately 100,000 times.
The Genius BlueEye technology with 2.4 GHz bi-directional technology, lets one work virtually anywhere without interference at distance of up to 15 meter.
For greater control over the mouse NX-ECO features a dpi button that allows one to instantly witch dpi between 800 and 1600, so one can adjust the mouse for speed and precision.
In addition, with a smart storage compartment inside the mouse for the receiver and USB charging cable, once won’t have to worry about misplacing then and it comes in handy when traveling.
- Genius Launched Traveler 9005BT 4-D Turbo Scroll Bluetooth Mouse
- Genius Launches KB-8005 2.4 GHz Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Genius SlimStar i815 Wireless keyboard & Wireless Mouse Launched in India
- Genius Launches SlimStar i815 Wireless keyboard & Wireless Mouse
- Genius SlimStar 820 Solargizer – Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Genius Launches LuxeMate 810 Media Cruiser
- Genius Introduces GILA MMO/RTS Professional Gaming Mouse for GX Gaming Series
- Genius Launches Maurus-X Gaming Mouse for GX Gaming Series
- Logitech Launches MK520 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo