Transcend has announced the addition of Industrial use microSDHC Class 10 and CF170 CompactFlash memory cards to its industrial memory card product line which are ideal for use in small form factor devices with demanding performance and capacity requirements, Transcend’s MLC-based microSDHC Class 10 and CF170 memory cards are the most reliable high speed, high volume compact storage solution.
Manufactured using MLC NAND Flash chips, the Transcend’s Industrial use microSDHC cards line guarantee superior performance and long-term stability over their consumer-grade TLC counterparts.
Combining advanced Flash technology with the top-of-the-line Class 10 speed rating, these cards provide impressive read/write speeds of up to 20MB/16MB per second, losing nothing in transfer performance despite their tiny dimensions.
Transcend’s Industrial use microSDHC Class 10 cards are available in capacities of up to 32GB and are the perfect OEM/bundle pack accessory for compact non-stop applications, including the latest digital cameras, DV recorders, mobile phones, and portable vehicle navigation systems.
Compliant with the latest CompactFlash 6.0 specification, Transcend’s new industrial CF170 CompactFlash cards boast high-speed transfer rates of up to 90MB/s and up to an extra large 64GB capacity.
The CF170 CF card offers complete compatibility across a wide-range of platforms, such as outdoor vending machines, medical instruments, and road surveillance systems, and can deliver peak performance under harsh environmental conditions, operating effectively between -25°C and 85°C.
The card also features built-in Advanced Power Shield technology that directly monitors the host power input to prevent data loss in the event of a sudden power outage, protecting CF card data.
The Transcend’s MLC-based CF170 CF cards also include all the same industrial features as SLC Flash based cards without the high cost.
Basic Features of CF170 CF Card
- Capacities – 8 / 16/ 32 / 64 GB
- Speed – Read: 90MB/s, Write: 60MB/s
- Operation Modes: PC Card Memory Mode, PC Card IO Mode and True IDE Mode
- CompactFlash Specification V6.0 compliant
- Built-in advanced ECC and wear-leveling algorithm
- Excellent temperature flexibility, shock and vibration resistant
- CompactFlash Specification Version 6.0 Complaint
- Support S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
- Support Security Command
- Support Static Data Refresh, Early Retirement to extend product life
- Operation Modes: PC Card Memory, PC Card IO, True IDE
- True IDE Mode supports: UDMA0-5, MDMA0-2, PIO0-6
- True IDE mode: Fixed Disk (Standard)
- PC Card Mode supports up to Ultra DMA Mode 5
- PC Card Mode: Removable Disk (Standard)
- Built-in BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality and global wear-leveling algorithm ensures highly reliable of data transfer
- Advanced power design, the product can protect itself when abnormal power occurs or irregular temperature usage.
In addition to offering excellent shock and vibration resistance, Transcend’s Industrial memory cards feature built-in Error Correction Code (ECC) that helps detect and correct any errors found during data transfer.
Transcend’s Industrial use microSDHC Class 10 cards are offered in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities, while the Industrial CF170 CompactFlash cards are available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities.