XOLO today announced the launch of its new smartphone XOLO X500 which is company’s first dual-SIM phone powered by an Intel processor that runs on Android ICS and is powered by Intel’s 1.2 GHz Atom Lexington Z2420 processor with Hyper Threading technology which allows multiple processes to run simultaneously.
The XOLO X500 is equipped with a 3.5 inch TFT display with a resolution of 480 x 320. The leading-edge 400 MHz GPU and the full 1080p HD video encoding and playback make this phone a perfect entertainment device, providing users with an immersive gaming and video experience.
The smartphone is powered by 1.2 GHz Single Core Intel Atom Z2420 Lexington SoC with Hyper Threading Technology that allows smooth multitasking and also supports Quad-band HSPA+ 21 Mbps connectivity and comes with an optimized HTML 5 browser for a smoother and faster browsing experience.
The XOLO X500 sports a 5MP rear camera delivering advanced imaging capabilities including burst mode that allows 7 pictures to be captured in under a second. The camera also offers dual LED flash and is autofocus capable.
For connectivity, XOLO X500 offers Bluetooth, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, GPRS/EDGE Class 12, 3G Speed: HSPA+ support, speed up to 42 Mbps and microUSB 2.0 port for wired connectivity. The smartphone also offers built-in GPS receiver with A-GPS Support and Google Maps
The XOLO X500 comes with 512-MB RAM and 4-GB of internal memory and is equipped with microSD card slot allowing up to 32-GB expandable memory. It comes with a powerful 1500 mAh battery allowing decent 4 hours of talktime and moderate usage.
Benefits of 1.2 Ghz Processor with HT technology
- Fast application launches & smooth performance
- Fast User Interface (UI) responsiveness
- Running multiple apps without slowing down
- Lesser battery consumption
Key Specifications of XOLO 500
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM), Dual Standby
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.2 GHz Single Core Intel Atom Z2420 Lexington SoC with Hyper Threading Technology
- 400 MHz GPU
- 3.5 inch TFT LCD Capacitive touch screen, 320×480 pixels HVGA resolution, Multi-touch input
- Full HD 1080p Video Playback
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB Internal Memory
- External memory expandable up to 32 GB
- 5MP Camera, Dual LED Flash, Autofocus
- 1500 mAh battery
- Bluetooth, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, micro USB v2.0
- GPRS/EDGE Class 12
- 3G Speed: HSPA+ support, speed up to 42 Mbps
- A-GPS Support with Google Maps
- G-Sensor, proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- 1080p Video Playback
The XOLO X500 Intel CPU based smartphone will be available in the markets at an estimated price of Rs. 8,999/- with one year warranty.