OCZ Technologies announced the availability of the Silencer Mk III 1200W Power Supply Units which offers industrial-grade performance and stability for ever demanding computing environments in a new maximum wattage option.
The OCZ Silencer Mk III is claimed to meet the highest rated efficiency and according to company does provides ultra-quiet operation in a modular design.
OCZ Technolgies specializes in providing high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs), memory modules, and power supplies for computing devices and systems.
The OCZ’s industrial-grade Mk III 1200W PSU is the Silencer Series’ is claimed to be most comprehensively powerful solution yet, that meets the stringent 80 Plus Platinum certified rating for the highest energy efficiency rating possible.
The 1200W Mk III also features over 92% efficiency at typical workloads and combines a single +12V rail, premium components including 100% Japanese 105°C capacitors, and heavy-duty protection circuitries while maintaining continuous, stable output at a demanding 50°C ambient temperature.
“PC Power & Cooling has a long history of delivering premium power supplies for power users seeking the ultimate in both performance and reliability,” said Steve Lee, Sr. Vice President of Channel marketing and BU GM for Power Management. “The new Silencer Mk III 1200W continues that tradition by offering enthusiasts the highest wattage to date in the series coupled with the flexibility of modular cable design, an impressive 80 PLUS Platinum rating, and an adjustable thermal system for ultimate protection and quiet operation.”
The OCZ Mk III 1200W PSU also features a new Dual Thermal Control System, a sophisticated operation that allows the PSU to switch between normal and silent mode seamlessly, working in conjunction with the load and temperature controlled 140mm fan for ultra-quiet operation.
The 1200W Mk III PSU claims to provide the high efficiency, cool operation, and a compact case design, and also offers an excellent price point for system builders looking for a quality upgrade in a variety of power options.
Salient Features of 1200W Mk III Power Supply Units:
- 1200W Continuous
- SLI and CrossFire Ready
- 140mm, ball bearing, thermally controlled
- Continuous output rated at 50°C
- 150mm (W) x 86mm (H) x 180mm (L
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
- 80 Plus Platinum Certified (92% Efficiency), 0.98 Active PFC
- High Efficiency: 92% at typical load
- Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Short-Circuit protection
- Active PFC
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- 135mm temperature and load controlled double ball-bearing fan
- 7 year warranty backed by OCZ’s exclusive
- Dual Thermal Control System: Normal and Silent Operation
- PowerSwap Warranty replacement program and tech support
The OCZ MK III 1200 Watt Power Supply will be available for Rs. 24,999/- and comes with 7 year PowerSwap warranty and technical support from OCZ dealers across India.
- OCZ Unveils ZS 650W and ZS 750W Power Supply Units in India
- OCZ Technology Launches Fatal1ty Series Professional PSU for Desktop PCs
- Corsair Introduces GS600, GS700, and GS800 Gaming Series Power Supply Units
- Corsair Launches AX1200, AX850 and AX750 Professional Series Gold PSUs with 80 PLUS GOLD Certification
- MSI Releases N500GTX Twin Froze II Series Graphics Card
- ADATA Launches BN Series Energy Efficient Power Supply for PCs
- MSI N470GTX and N465GTX Twin Frozr II Graphics Cards Launched
- ARCTIC Introduces ARCTIC MX-4 All-Around Thermal Compound
- OCZ Unveils new Ultra-Low Voltage (ULV) and Extreme-Low Voltage (ELV) High-Speed DDR3 Desktop Memory