Micromax has announced its third generation of Bling mobilephone with launch of X44 Bling that is a dual-SIM capable mobile handset studded with Swarovski Zirconia diamonds.
The Micromax X44 Bling is the third in the series of Bling brand handset from company and it looks similar to Micromax X55 candybar style handset and it features 2.2-inch QVGA color display and is dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) capable device with dual-standby feature.
Only 82 gms in weight, the Micromax X44 Bling features a candybar design, quite diverse from the previous two versions of Bling handset which had swivel form-factor design, and it has 256MB RAM and 512-MB internal storage that can be expanded to maximum 8GB via microSD memory card running customized operating system unlike original Bling and Bling 2 which ran Google Android OS.
Micromax X44 Bling is equipped with a dedicated one-touch Music Key allowing a single touch access to music player and it supports a wide range of multimedia formats that includes audio formats such as MP3, MIDI, WAV.
The X44 Bling features a 2 megapixel rear-view camera and also features FM radio, Bluetooth and includes a lots of apps and facilities which are offered in company’s the M! Zone and M! Store. Users can directly download the apps and contents from company’s M! Store and M!Zone sites onto their mobilephone.
The X44 Bling also includes a advance Video Player that also supports wide range of video file formats including MP4, and standard 3GP.
Key Features of X44 Bling
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) Capable
- Made with Swarovski Zirconia diamonds
- 256MB RAM
- 512-MB internal storage
- MicroSD card, maximum 8GB expandable storage
- 2.0 MP rear-view Camera (no front facing camera)
- Stereo FM Radio
- Video Player
- WAP/ MMS
- M! Zone, M! Store access
- 82 Grams
The Micromax X44 Bling also comes with a 950 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery that is company claims can provide extended backup of upto 248 hours of standby time or 8 hours of talk time and is available for Rs. 3,000 with standard one year warranty.
- Micromax Dual-SIM Capable X215 Phone Coming Soon
- Micromax Launched Ezpad Q2 Mobile Phone With Full QWERTY Keypad
- Micromax Launches G4 Gamolution Mobile Phone Offering 3D Motion Sensor Gaming
- Micromax Launches Dual-SIM Capable Ezpad Q5 Mobile Phone With Full QWERTY Keypad
- Micromax W900 Windows Mobile 6.1 Powered Smartphone Launched
- Micromax X505 PSYCH Touchscreen Phone Launched; Features Built-in Yamaha Audio Amplifier
- Micromax Unveils ANDRO A70 Smartphone With Android 2.2 Froyo
- Micromax Launches A100 Superfone Canvas Android ICS Powered Smartphone for Rs. 9,999
- Micromax Launches A90 Superfone Pixel Android ICS Powered Smartphone in India