ADATA has introduced its new Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) and Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC) memory cards featuring Ultra High Speed UHS-I technology that brings higher performance and increased capacity to flash memory card.
With the increasing popularity of digital cameras, more emphasis is being placed on high-resolution pictures, non-stopping continuous shooting and easy photo / videos browsing; therefore, the demand for memory card no longer confines to only high capacity, it has also extended to superior storage performance.
ADATA’s new Premier Pro SDHC and SDXC cards bring breakthrough performance in speed and capacity, by employing the UHS-I specification that can deliver read/write speeds up to 95/45MB per second for the 16, 32 & 64 gigabyte capacity cards.
These Pro SDHC and SDXC series memory cards offer enhanced reliability and faster transferring speed makes them particularly good for photography with cameras supporting high-resolution and fast burst shooting and ensures high quality images during high-speed continuous shooting and is the most suitable memory card for HD still images, high-speed motion.
This transfer performance is combined with data protection features required by expert users, including: X-ray proof construction, resistance to extreme temperatures, error correcting code (ECC) and write-switch protection functions.
According to Ray Chu, Product Manager at ADATA: “The faster transfer speeds of these Premier Pro cards will optimize performance for photography professionals, especially in continuous burst mode shooting and high dynamic range (HDR) imaging capture.
In addition, these new ADATA Pro SDHC and SDXC memory cards are claimed to have been designed and engineered to ensure reliability and durability of captured images in a variety of digital formats.
They also feature error correcting code (ECC) and write-switch protection and are available in capacities of 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB with lifetime warranty.
ADATA has not revealed their prices and availability as yet .
- Transcend Unveils 64GB Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
- Kingmax Launches SDXC Pro / SDXC ProMax Series Memory Cards in India
- Transcend 128-GB Class 10 SDXC Memory Cards Launched in India
- Kingston Launches 64GB SDXC UHS-1 Class 10 Memory Card
- Transcend Launches Class 4 SDHC and 32GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Cards
- SanDisk 64-GB Ultra SDXC Memory Card Launched; Offers 15MB/sec read speed
- Kingmax Rolls Out SDHC Class 10 Memory Card in 4/8/16/32-GB Capacities
- Kingston Launches 16-GB/32-GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
- ADATA Introduces MicroReader Version III – Ultra-Compact Micro Memory Card Reader