Netgear has launched industry’s first small business video surveillance suite, the ‘NETGEAR ReadyNAS Surveillance’, a comprehensive IP surveillance solution that combines business-class network switching, network storage, network video recording software and network management components as complete video surveillance suite designed for small businesses.
Incorporating surveillance software, storage, switching and network management, the ‘NETGEAR ReadyNAS Surveillance’ suite is the first to combine business-class IP video technologies with flexible, customizable endpoint options for building reliable, affordable and simple video monitoring solutions.
Customers and channel partners may connect any of over 1,000 supported name-brand IP camera models to complete the package.
Small businesses and corporate branch offices require options for protecting physical assets, but may lack deep expertise or big budgets. NETGEAR ReadyNAS Surveillance wraps four critical NETGEAR components into an affordable and simple suite for the first time:
- The new NETGEAR ReadyNAS Surveillance Network Video Recorder (NVR) software includes intelligent search, digital watermark and e-mapping technology and supports up to 16 simultaneous cameras, including megapixel and HD models. Video may be viewed on the Web or played back on mobile clients, including Apple® iPhone®, Apple iPad®, Android™, and BlackBerry® devices.
- The NETGEAR ReadyNAS family of network storage devices is an uncompromising business-class video platform. For example, the Pro 2 model offers up to 80Mbps (240 fps @1.3M, H.264).
- NETGEAR ProSafe® Smart and Managed switches feature NETGEAR ProSafe hallmarks: VLAN support, Power over Ethernet, QoS, stacking technologies and simple installation.
- Five NETGEAR Network Management Software (NMS200) licenses are also included. NMS200 is a single management platform for NETGEAR devices, ensuring connectivity, configuration and monitoring across all storage and switching components. Additional licenses are available to cover multi-site installations.
On the launch of NETGEAR ReadyNAS® Surveillance, “Subhodeep Bhattacharya, Regional Director, India & SAARC said, “The Indian SMBs have understood that in order to grow fast they need to automate their systems. Video surveillance is one of the essential components to the entire automation process. This helps them enhance productivity and reduce OPEX. In the yester years, acquisition of technology was difficult because of the complexity and high cost but companies like NETGEAR is making the enterprise-class technology easy to use and affordable. For example NETGEAR ReadyNAS Surveillance is an integrated solution that is almost plug-n-play in the network and SMBs can find it a real useful solution.”
Pricing and Availability
The NETGEAR ReadyNAS Surveillance is available on a free 30-day trial basis (16-camera license) and will be available through NETGEAR’s authorised distributors. The pricing for NETGEAR ReadyNAS ranges from Rs. 12,000 to 8 Lakhs.
- Netgear ReadyNAS Pro Business Storage Products Now Supports Up to 3TB HDD
- Intel Announces Single-Core Atom D425 and Dual-Core ATOM D525 Processors
- Extend Your Network with NETGEAR WN3000RP Universal WiFi Range Extender
- Nokia E50 Mobile Phone Launched In India
- Netgear Launches WNDR3300 RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Router
- QNAP Launches TS-x59 Pro II Business Series Turbo NAS Servers in India
- MTNL Rolls Out a Unique ‘Mobile Website Building Service’ for Rs. 75 pm
- Netgear WGR614-N150 Wireless Router in India
- Netgear Unveils PTV1000 Push2TV Adapter For Intel Wireless Display