OCZ has announced the availability of OCZ Fatal1ty Professional Series power supply (PSUs) that offers gamers stable and efficient power for their mainstream or high-end rigs. The rugged power supply units are available in 550W and 1000W power rating.
The OCZ Technology’s new Fatal1ty Professional series power supply units options are designed for the unique power and cabling requirements of today’s power hungry gaming desktops.
These high-performance power supplies are approved by Johnathan “Fatal1ty” Wendel, 12-time World champion, to meet the specific needs of high power gaming desktop systems.
OCZ Fatal1ty Professional Series PSUs feature incredible performance to power the latest graphics and platforms, and contribute to the success of professionals and everyday gamers.
The OCZ Fatal1ty 1000W PSU features a gaming-ready look with a sleek design, clean connectors, and a glowing red LED fan. With a high build quality using 100% Japanese capacitors and a powerful single +12V rail, this PSU is capable of delivering 1000W of continuous power at 50 degree Celsius ideal for a demanding multi-GPU gaming rig.
These OCZ Fatal1ty PSUs are 80-PLUS Gold certification and are powered by a large 140mm thermally-controlled fan to reduce heat in your case, that helps maintain ultimate stability and silence during the most intense gaming sessions by eliminating distracting noises from your PC.
Featuring individually-sleeved premium modular cabling system, the OCZ Fatal1ty Series PSU eliminates unnecessary wire clutter for a cleaner overall presentation and superior airflow in high end systems that are packed with components.
Key Specs – OCZ 1000W
- Continuous 1000W output at 50°C
- Built with 100% Japanese low ESR 105°C capacitors
- Single +12V rail
- Temperature and load controlled 140mm double ball-bearing fan with Red LED
- 80-Plus Gold certified for up to 90% efficiency (typical load)
- Individually sleeved modular cables
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- ErP compliant for low power usage in standby
- Heavy-duty protection circuitry
- Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 180mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
Key Specs – OCZ 500W
- 550W Modular Configuration
- 5.9in x 3.4in x 6.3in (W x H x D)
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
- up to 82% Efficiency
- Overvoltage/OverPower/Short-Circuit protection
- (.99)Active PFC
- MTBF: 100,000 hours @ 25C
- OCZ PowerWhisper Technology
- EZMod Technology for custom cabling
- Internal 135mm fan
- 80+ Certified
The OCZ Fatal1ty Series power supplies are available in 550W and 1000W models with 5-Year warranty and are available with the authorized distributors of OCZ Technology in India at prices not yet revealed by company.