Kingston introduced the DataTraveler Elite 3.0 (model DTE30) USB 3.0 Flash Drives in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, which offer up to 70MB/s read and 30MB/s write times.
Kingston DataTraveler Elite 3.0 USB flash drives helps consumers save time. For example, in internal testing, DataTraveler Elite 3.0 was approximately two times faster than a standard USB 2.0 Flash drive copying over 22GB worth of data. The testing was done with a single Blu-ray movie, over 10,000 photos and more than 4,000 songs.
DataTraveler Elite 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, DataTraveler Elite 3.0 features a sleek, capless and retractable design to protect the USB connector, allowing users to keep the drive with them at all times as it can be easily attached to a key ring or lanyard.
16GB Kingston’s DataTraveler Elite 3.0 flash drive comes for US$ 37 while 32GB version has a price tag of US$ 90 and the highest storage capacity of 64GB version comes for US$ 135 and is backed by a five-year warranty.
- Kingston DataTraveler DT110 USB Flash Drive
- Kingston DataTraveler DT400 USB Flash Drive
- Kingston Announces DataTraveler-310 USB Flash Drive With 256-GB Capacity
- Kingston Launches DataTraveler Mini Fun G2 USB Flash Drive
- Kingston Launches DataTraveler 5000 USB Flash Drive, Offering 256-bit AES Hardware-based Encryption
- Kingston Launches DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 (DTU30) USB 3.0 Based Flash Drive
- Transcend JetFlash 560 USB Flash Drive Launched in India
- Transcend JetFlash 530 Flash Drive Launched, Offers upto 32-GB Storage
- Kobian Launches Mercury Series USB Drives in India