GlacialTech has introduced its latest IGLOO 5761 Series CPU Cooler, designed for varied socket types ranging from Intel Intel’s LGA775/1155/1156 and AMD’s FM1, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+ . The unique design provides good cooling effect to the components around the CPU.
The Igloo 5761 series comes in two versions viz. 5761 and 5761 PWM and the entire heat sink keeps a relatively low profile and weighs nominal, making safe and light enough to pose no danger to the .
The GlacialTech Igloo 5761 Series CPU coolers are an ultimate light weight, low cost CPU cooler for any desktop computer system and is designed as a tower style exposed heat-pipe base CPU cooler for most efficient heat dispensing.
The Igloo 5761 series CPU coolers are designed for Intel LGA775/1155/1156 and AMD FM1, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+ socket types and supports entire range of Intel Core i series processor family in addition to AMD’s Phenom and Athlon processors.
The Igloo 5761 series is compatible with:
- Intel® Core™ i3 Desktop Processor Family (73W)
- Intel® Core™ i5 Desktop Processor Family (95W)
- Intel® Core™ i7 Desktop Processor Family (95W)
- Intel® Core™2 Quad Desktop Processor Family (105W)
- Intel® Core™2 Duo Desktop Processor Family (95W)
- A4-3400, A6-3670K, A8-3870K (100W)
- Phenom™ II X2, X3, X4, and X6 Processors (140W)
- Phenom™ X3, X4 Cores Processors (125W)
- Athlon™ II X2, X3, X4 Processor (95W)
- Bulldozer FX Series Processor (125W)
The Igloo 5761 series CPU coolers are made from high quality aluminum alloy and features high fan density with best weight/noise performance.
The PWM Version of Igloo 5761 series automatically increases the fan speed with the increase of CPU loading making it more efficient.
The Glacialtech IGLOO 5761 PWM Multiple Platforms CPU Cooler delivers more efficiency than competing products enthusiast PC platform having implemented a cost effective and useful way to keep the processor cool.
The upper and bottom fan speed can be turned up to manage the heat dissipation more effectively when resource hungry applications are running in the installed PWM version and speed can be turned to normal while the PC is idle or doing non-intensive work.
GlacialTech IGLOO 5761 CPU Cooler Key Features
- High quality Aluminum alloy structure
- Copper base
- High efficiency fan with PWM function
- Multi-platforms (Intel LGA775, 1156, 1366, AMD AM2, AM3)
- Fan Speed (RPM) : 1200RPM
- Fan Noise : 20 dBA
- CPU Compatibility: Intel LGA775, Intel LGA1156, Intel LGA1366, and all AMD
- Cooler Dimension (mm) 96 (W)x 128 (L)x90 (H)
- Weight – 350 gms
Glacialtech has not revealed prices and availability of these CPU coolers as yet. Please visit www.glacialtech.com/products/5761Series.htm for more details on this product.