GlacialTech’s has introduced its latest V-Shield V8 and the V7 Plus Laptop Cooling Pads which features a comfortable and ergonomic tilt work surface while keeping your laptop cool with efficient yet silent fans designed for effective heat dissipation.
To facilitate the best cooling performance, the GlacialTech’s latest V-Shield series V8 cooling pad, fits laptops up to 17 inches or below to include a patent-pending Air Flow Wing that delivers huge air flow and smooth flow path with LED silent fan and metal grids. This combination of features are aimed to optimizes air circulation to let hot air flow up and away from your laptop.
The USB powered V8 Laptop Cooling Pad can be used comfortably on a desk or one’s lap and the V series have high quality brushed aluminum, neoprene and iron mesh design that looks good in any home or office.
Its brushed plastic body features a mesh pattern that helps it work more efficiently and smoothly while its back props the pad and the laptop up at about a perfect-degree angle, both to increase airflow and to give users a better typing position.
The V8 laptop cooling pad’s Anti-slip design with rounded corners ensures the laptop safety and the soft neoprene material provided at the base prevents scratches.
For the convenience of the users, the V7 Plus Laptop Cooling Pad exhibit an ergonomic design and are comfortable and user-friendly. Available in black colour the V-Shield series has LED silent fans with metal iron mesh design, which provides a large heat dissipation area.
Key features of V8 laptop cooling pad
- Suitable for 17-inch laptops and below
- Adjustable laptop nonslip mat to fit four different sizes
- Retractable USB cable to avoid cable tangles
- Unique ergonomic design
- Two powerful yet quiet 80mm fans to keep your laptop cool
- Soft neoprene material on the bottom for comfortable usage
- Rounded corners to prevent scratches
- Single USB 2.0 ports
- Fan dim – 80 x 80 x 15 mm, rating DC 5V
- Dim – 380 x 380 x 48 mm
- Weight – 920 gms
Key features of V7 Plus laptop cooling pad
- Supports 15.6-inch notebook and below
- Aluminum alloy construction for high-performance cooling
- 200mm silent LED fan with metal iron mesh design, provides a large heat dissipation area
- Weights 920g
- Additional USB ports for peripheral connections
- Ergonomic design, comfortable and easy to use
- Nonslip design to avoid scratches
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Fan dim – 200 x 200 x 20 mm, rating DC 5V
- Dim – 200 x 200 x 20 mm
- Weight – 920 gms
GlacialTech has not yet revealed its prices in India market.
- GlacialTech V-Shield Series VF Laptop Cooling Pads with 180 mm Fan Launched in India
- GlacialTech Rolls Out V3 Pro Laptop Cooling Pad in India for Rs. 500/-
- Thermaltake Launches MASSIVE23 LX Notebook Cooler; Features 23 cm Fan & 2 Convenient Carry Handles
- GlacialTech R15 Igloo Laptop Cooling Pad
- Cooler Master Launches NotePal U3 Notebook Cooler; Features three 80mm Fans
- MSI Releases N500GTX Twin Froze II Series Graphics Card
- Logitech N200 Laptop Cooling Pad Launched in India
- Zebronics Aviator Series Gaming Cabinets Launched in India
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A200 Series AMD CPU Cooler in India