PNY with HP has launched in India its most innovative Hook Attaché HP v250w USB Flash Drive that sports a solid metal design with a lustrous and classy steel finish and features a functional, integrated hook-and-lock mechanism for a modern, industrial look.
PNY and HP had previously introduced its successful metallic USB flash drives such as the silver v210w / v220w and the golden v225w / c335w.
PNY’s new HP v250w USB flash drive sports a solid metal design with a lustrous and classy steel finish. One of its unique features is a hook at the end to help secure it as an accessory to your bag, purse, keys, backpacks, or even your trousers’ belt loop.
The cap-less design ensures that you don’t have to worry about losing the cap. Measuring a handy 5 mm x 15.8 mm x 46.6 mm and weighing 11.5 gms, this is an ultra-compact, slim and highly portable flash drive.
The PNY HP v250w flash drive is available in capacities of 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB, allowing users carry and share music, photos, videos, and other data safely with their friends.
Backwardly compatible with older USB 2.0 data interfaces, the HP v250w flash drive offer maximum data read speeds of up to 18 MB/sec along with maximum write speeds of up to 8 MB/sec and is fully compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7, and even on Mac OS 10.3 and above.
Crafted from a zinc alloy metal frame, the PNY HP v250w USB flash drive seems durable enough to withstand daily use by anyone and ensure your data is securely with you at all times.
The device is equipped with USB 2.0 interface and offers in excess of 32MB/sec data read along with 28MB/sec data write speed for some models.
The sleek portable and reusable USB flash storage device provides a convenient and accessible solution for transporting, sharing, and storing pictures, movies, music, games, homework, documents, and more.
- Storage Capacities: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB
- Write Speed: For 2 GB/4 GB/8 GB up to 4 MB/s; for 16 GB/32 GB up to 8 MB/s
- Read Speed: For 2 GB/4 GB/8 GB up to 14 MB/s; for 16 GB/32 GB up to 18 MB/s
- USB2.0 Standard data interface
- Dimensions: 5.0 mm (H) x 15.8 mm (W) x 46.6 mm (L)
- Weight: 11.5 gms
One of the thing to note with this device is its USB 2.0 interface that is much slower compared to latest USB 3.0 data interface which are available for almost same price point with much higher performance. On the other hand, not many laptops and desktops are USB 3.0 capable enabling user take full advantage of a typical USB 3.0 flash drive speed and performance. A USB 3.0 capable USB flash drive would fall back to USB 2.0 standard automatically when connected to a USB 2.0 host.
Price and Availability
Nonetheless, the PNY’s latest USB 2.0 capable HP v250w flash drive is the perfect mobile companion with a smooth metallic surface is available across India with 2 year warranty for:
4GB = Rs. 750
16GB = Rs. 2,500
32GB = Rs. 4,500
Please visit http://www.pny.com.tw/ for more information or to learn about the entire line-up of PNY products.
- PNY Releases Hook Attache USB Flash Drives in Smooth Metallic Casing
- PNY Launches Smallest Size ‘Mini M1′ USB Flash Drive
- PNY Releases in India City Series Attaché USB Flash Drives
- PNY Introduces Faster Attache USB 3.0 Flash Drives
- KINGMAX Launches UI-06 – a Tiny Titan of a COB USB3.0 Flash Drive
- Strontium Launches World’s Fastest Matrix Series SSDs and Mainstream Gamma Series SSDs in India
- PNY Launches Cube Attache USB Flash Drives with Simple Design
- ADATA Announces S511 Solid State Drive in Up to 480-GB Capacity
- Kingmax ED-01 USB 3.0 Powered Flash Drive Launched in India