GlacialTech has today launched its latest advanced CPU cooling solution for AMD processors in India market with the IGLOO A360 CU Series AMD CPU Cooler, designed for A4, Phenom, Phenom II and Athlon II series AMD CPUs which is a very cost effective and useful way to keep CPU cool.
GlacialTech had recently launched IGLOO A200 Series CPU coolers designed for 65 Watts AMD CPU’s while the new IGLOO A360CU series AMD CPU cooler is designed for 100 watts AMD CPUs with FM1/AM2/AM2+/AM3 sockets and has unique design that features four ways flow paths that provide good cooling effect to the components around the CPU.
The IGLOO A360/A360CU series CPU coolers supports AMD’s A4-3400, A6-3650, A8-3850 (100W), Phenom II X2, X3, X4, and X6 Processors (95W), Phenom X3, X4 Cores Processors (95W), and Athlon II X2, X3, X4 Processor (95W) CPUs.
The cooling fan in the IGLOO A360CU series offers speed of 2000 – 3600 RPM (across 4 models) and offers airflow of up to 27.6 CFM which manage the heat dissipation more effectively.
The ultimate light weight, low cost CPU cooler also supports the multiple platform with extreme cooling solution which supports the 100W AMD CPUs with FM1 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 sockets.
Made with high quality Aluminum alloy along with high efficiency thermal components, the Igloo A360/A360CU series CPU coolers are available in four models each designed to deliver specific fan speed, and airflow.
- High quality Aluminum Alloy
- High Fin density with breathing effect
- High efficiency axial fan with PWM function
- Supports 100 watts AMD CPUs with FM1/AM2/AM2+/AM3 sockets
- PWM Version: Fan speed increase with the increase of CPU loading
- Constant Fan Speed Version: The best price-performance
- Speed PWM – 2000 (±10%) ~3600 (±10%) rpm
- Dimension – 84.5 (W)×84.5 (L)×52.3(H) for A360 series & 84.5 (W)×84.5 (L)×62.3(H) for A360CU series
- Fan Dimension – 80 x 80 x 25 mm
- Weight – 270 gms (A360), 355 gms (A360CU)
The new Glacialtech IGLOO A360/A360CU series AMD CPU Cooler are already available in India but we don’t yet know the prices of various models. Visit www.glacialtech.com for more details.