Corsair has announced the worldwide availability of Corsair Hydro Series H80 ultra-performance CPU cooler, that is designed to provide an extremely efficient cooling solution for CPUs from Intel and AMD and feature the latest cooling performance technology, simple installation, and maintenance-free operation.
The Corsair top-of-the-line H100 CPU Cooler includes a low-profile, light-weight cooling unit with a micro-channel copper cold plate and a split-flow manifold for superior cooling.
Each Hydro Series H100 Liquid CPU Cooler is a sealed, closed-loop system that comes pre-filled and never needs refilling. Tubing is constructed from low-evaporation FEP for a long lifespan. Even the thermal compound is pre-applied.
In addition, the H100 series CPU Cooler from Corsair also include digital fan control, allowing the user to select between quit, balanced, and performance cooling profiles.
The Corsair Hydro Series H100 CPU cooler include a double-thickness, 240mm radiator with higher heat-exchanging capacity and a pump/cold plate unit with increased efficiency which is compatible with PC cases that provide mounting capability for a standard 240mm radiator.
The H100 CPU cooler also features two 120mm speed-switchable cooling fans capable of up to 2500 RPM in high performance configuration in a push-pull configuration to provide increased airflow at low noise levels.
A low profile pump and improved cold plate in Corsair Hydro Series H100 CPU cooler allow for even easier mounting to your CPU and the CPU cooler is the best choice for a high performance CPU cooler on the market, bar none.
The Corsair Hydro Series H100 CPU cooler is fully compatible with all modern AMD and Intel desktop CPU sockets and its higher-performance radiator with nearly twice the surface provides even more room for liquid to get cool before it returns to the cold plate.
Like the wildly popular H50, H70 and H80 series CPU Coolers, the top-of-line H100 series CPU Cooler also provides the benefits of water cooling in a sealed and pre-filled unit, with no maintenance required. The low profile cold plate is extremely space efficient, and is very low in mass compared to heat pipe based solutions, putting less stress on the system’s motherboard.
The Corsair Hydro Series H100 CPU cooler also includes mounting hardware for most common AMD and Intel CPUs packed in the package that includes mounting brackets for AMD AM2, AMD AM3, Intel LGA 1155, Intel LGA 1156, Intel LGA 1366, Intel LGA 2011, Intel LGA 775 motherboards, and unlike some competitive CPU coolers, includes all necessary fans for high performance operation.
- Copper cold plate
- Featuring a full 240mm radiator
- Radiator material made of Aluminum
- 2 x 120mm @ up to 1300 RPM (Low Noise), 2000 RPM (Balanced), and 2500 RPM (High Performance)
- Fan Airflow – 46 – 92 CFM
- Fan dBA – 22 -39
- Pre-filled, closed-loop system is easy to install
- Copper CPU cooling plate for maximum cooling performance
- Socket support : AMD AM2, AMD AM3, Intel LGA 1155, Intel LGA 1156, Intel LGA 1366, Intel LGA 2011, Intel LGA 775
- Integrated pump and reservoir is sealed for zero maintenance and improved leakage protection
- Large, double-thick 120mm radiator for outstanding heat dissipation
- High-performance, twin 120mm fans offer outrageous airflow in push-pull configuration
- Included step-down adapters let you customize your fan speed for low noise or high performance.
Price and Availability
The Corsair Hydro Series H100 CPU Cooler is available immediately in India for manufacturer suggested retail price of Rs. 6,300 from Corsair’s authorized distributors and resellers with a two year warranty. For more information on the complete line of Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, please visit the Corsair web site.
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H70 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H80 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches H70 Hydro Series CPU Cooler in India
- Corsair Launches Air Series A50 and A70 CPU Cooling Units
- iBUYPOWER Launches Paladin XLC Series Gaming Desktop PC in Coolermaster HAF 932 Chassis
- ARCTIC Introduces Accelero XTREME Plus VGA Cooler
- SLIMOD 282 Direct-Touch VGA Cooler Launched by SPIRE
- Cooler Master Launches V6GT CPU Coolers With Double-V Heatpipe Design
- SAPPHIRE Launches Vapor-X 200W Universal CPU Cooler