GlacialTech has today announced the launches of its latest advanced CPU cooling solution for AMD processors in India market, the IGLOO A200 Series AMD CPU Cooler, which is a very cost effective and useful way to keep CPU cool.
In GlacialTech IGLOO A200 CPU cooler is designed for 65 watts AMD CPUs with FM1/AM2/AM2+/AM3 sockets and has unique design that features four ways flow paths that provide good cooling effect to the components around the CPU.
The IGLOO A200 series CPU coolers supports AMD’s A4-A3400, A6-A3600, A8-3800 (65W), Phenom II X3, X4 Processors (65W), Phenom X3, X4 Cores Processors (65W) and Athlon II X2, X3, X4 Processor (65W).
The cooling fan in the IGLOO A200 series offers speed of 2600 – 3600 RPM (across 3 models) and offers airflow of up to 27.6 CFM which manage the heat dissipation more effectively.
The ultimate light weight, low cost CPU cooler also supports the multiple platform with extreme cooling solution which supports the 65W AMD CPUs with FM1 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 sockets.
- High quality Aluminum Alloy
- High Fins with breathing effect
- High efficiency axial fan with PWM function
- Supports 65 watts AMD CPUs with FM1/AM2/AM2+/AM3 sockets
- PWM Version: Fan speed increase with the increase of CPU loading
- Constant Fan Speed Version: The best price-performance
- Speed PWM – 2300 (±10%) ~3600 (±10%) rpm
- Dimension – 76 x 68 x 42.3 mm
- Fan Dimension – 70 x 70 x 15 mm
- Weight – 165 gms
The new Glacialtech IGLOO A200 series CPU Cooler are already available in India but we don’t yet know the prices of various models. Visit www.glacialtech.com for more details.