Genius has announced the launch of its latest ear-tube headphones Genius GHP-240X which features in-ear design that creates an ambient noise free listening experience.
The Genius GHP-240X headphone features 13.5mm voice coil that offers full range audio reproduction and it comes with three cushion sizes that ensure a perfect fit and great wearing comfort.
The Genius GHP-240X in-ear headphone is designed to work with iPod, iTouch, iPhone, any mp3 player or portable audio playing devices.
The new headphones features 13.5mm driver units and has frequency response of 20Hz ~ 20KHz. The device has 16ohm±20% impedance and it includes gold plated 3.5mm audio jack.
Available in four striking colors options that includes Blue, Green, Pink or Purple, the GHP-240X in-ear noise isolation headphones delivers solid bass with extended treble offering full range audio reproduction in detail.
Features / Technical Specification:
- Solid bass with extended treble
- Three additional sized ear buds included for perfect fit
- Four striking colors options: Blue, Green,, Pink or Purple
- Driver Unit: 13.5mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Impedance: 16ohm±20%
- Sensitivity: 99±4dB
- Gold plated 3.5mm jack
Price: The Genius GHP 240X in-ear headphones is available for the price of Rs 660/- in four striking colors viz. blue, green, pink and purple. The device comes with 1-years warranty
- Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones Launched in 5 Killer Designs
- Jaybird Unveils SB2 Sportsband Bluetooth Headphones With Lifetime Warranty Against Sweat
- Genius SW-G2.1 1250 2.1 Speakers Launched in India
- Apple Launches Redesigned iPod Shuffle Features New VoiceOver Button
- Genius HS-300A Rear Band PC Headset With Rotational Microphone Launched
- Genius SW-M2.1 350 Speaker System Launched in India
- Plantronics Launched BackBeat 216 and BackBeat 116 Corded Stereo Headphones With Mic
- Genius MP3-DJ-Sport MP3 Player With Pedometer
- Genius Launches SW-2.1 360 3-Piece Speaker System for Rs. 1,250