Wynncom has announced in India its new OGO O-78 Touch smartphone that is dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) capable handset featuring 4-inch WQVGA touchscreen and is powered with Synchronica – UK’s Mobile Gateway messaging services offering unique services.
Wynncom OGO O-78 Touch mobile phone features Synchronica UK’s award-winning Mobile Gateway messaging services, enabling the handset to support features like real-time Push E-mail support with popular email services such as Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail, seamless Instant Messaging, integrated Social Networking Services with direct support of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Snaptu accounts.
The Wynncom OGO O-78 Touch mobile also offers seamless access to thousands of Indian and international news, sporting and entertainment Web feeds in a very easy to use interface.
Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) capable Wynncom OGO O-78 Touch mobile phone also offers supports for Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino, Sun Java suites and unlimited POP3 and iMAP4 support.
Features a QWERTY keyboard that allows easy and faster text entry for email and texting applications, the Wynncom OGO O-78 Touch has 4-inch WQVGA 240 x 320 pixel LCD Touchscreen display and is powered by a 208MHz processor.
The handset offers up to 1000 entries phonebook and also features a microSD card slot supporting up to 8GB expandable memory.
For data connectivity, the Wynncom OGO O-78 Touch offers GPRS, EDGE and bluetooth 2.0 connection but does not include any USB port for wired connectivity.
The QWERTY phones feature widget menus and optical trackpad which render a smooth navigation experience and also features 3.0 megapixel (interpolated) camera with video recording capability.
The Wynncom OGO O-78 Touch mobile phone comes equipped with a 1050 mAh battery and some other features of this phone includes FM radio with RDS and scheduled recording, 3.5 mm audio jack, Java: MIDP 2.0 support, Answering Machine, Phonebook backup and restore, Scheduled SMS, Call blacklist, India Calendar, Hindi language support in menu, Data security, built-in Torch light, and facility to auto call recording
Wynncom OGO O-78 Touch Mobile Phone’s Features
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 208 MHz Processor
- 4-inch WQVGA 240 x 320 pixel LCD Touchscreen display
- Optical TrackPad
- 1000 Phonebook
- 1000 SMS Memory
- microSD card slot, Up to 8GB expandable memory
- Push e-Mail
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Opera mini Browser
- Java: MIDP 2.0
- 3.0 Megapixel rear-facing Camera (interpolated)
- Audio Player
- Video Player supporting 3GP, MP4, RMVB
- FM Radio with RDS
- 1050 mAh Li-ion battery
- Apps – Facebook, Yahoo chat, Snaptu
- Answering Machine
- Multiple Colour (Red and Yellow) and Back Cover options
- Free Pouch and Free Back Cover
Price: The dual-SIM capable Wynncom OGO O-78 Touch Mobile Phone is available for the price of Rs. 4,999 in Red and Yellow colors.
- Wynncom OGO O-77 Konnect Dual-SIM QWERTY Mobile Phone Announced in India
- Wynncom Y100 Dual-SIM Mobile Phone Launched in India
- Wynncom W-102 Entry-Level Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Launched in India for Rs. 1,295
- Bright Telecom Launches G-Fone G-777 Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Phone
- Karbonn K1212 Dual-SIM Mobile Phone Launched; Features 3.2-inch WQVGA Touchscreen & 3MP Camera
- FLY Dual-SIM Mobile Phones
- Samsung B5722 Dual-SIM Touchscreen Phone Launched, Featuring Advanced Mobile Tracker
- Fly Launches LINKZ E-145 Dual-SIM Touch Phone with Nimbuzz and Snaptu Applications
- Fly DS110i Entry-Level Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Phone Launched