Wynncom has announced in India its new OGO O-77 Konnect smartphone that is dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) capable handset featuring full QWERTY keypad for easy and faster messaging and email typing and is powered with Synchronica – UK’s Mobile Gateway messaging services.
Wynncom OGO O-77 Konnect qwerty phone features Synchronica UK’s award-winning Mobile Gateway messaging services, enabling the handset to support features like real-time Push E-mail support with popular email services such as Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail, seamless Instant Messaging, integrated Social Networking Services with direct support of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Snaptu accounts.
The Wynncom OGO O-77 Konnect phone also offers seamless access to thousands of Indian and international news, sporting and entertainment Web feeds in a very easy to use interface.
Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) capable Wynncom OGO O-77 phone also offers supports for Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino, Sun Java suites and unlimited POP3 and iMAP4 support.
Features a QWERTY keyboard that allows easy and faster text entry for email and texting applications, the Wynncom OGO O-77 qwerty phone has 2.36-inch WQVGA landscape LCD display and is powered by a 208MHz processor.
The handset offers up to 1000 entries phonebook and also features a microSD card slot supporting up to 8GB expandable memory.
For data connectivity, the Wynncom OGO O-77 Konnect offers GPRS, EDGE and bluetooth 2.0 connection but does not include any USB port for wired connectivity.
The QWERTY phones feature widget menus and optical trackpad which render a smooth navigation experience and also features 3.0 megapixel (interpolated) camera with video recording capability.
The Wynncom OGO O-77 come equipped with a 1050 mAh battery and some other features of this phone includes FM radio with RDS and scheduled recording, 3.5 mm audio jack, Java: MIDP 2.0 support, Answering Machine, Phonebook backup and restore, Scheduled SMS, Call blacklist, India Calendar, Hindi language support in menu, Data security, built-in Torch light, and facility to auto call recording
Wynncom OGO O-77 Konnect Mobile Phone’s Features
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM)
- QWERTY keypad
- 208 MHz Processor
- 2.36-inch WQVGA Landscape LCD display
- Optical TrackPad
- 1000 Phonebook
- 1000 SMS Memory
- microSD card slot, Up to 8GB expandable memory
- Push e-Mail
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Opera mini Browser
- Java: MIDP 2.0
- 3.0 Megapixel rear-facing Camera (interpolated)
- Audio Player
- Video Player supporting 3GP, MP4, RMVB
- FM Radio with RDS
- 1050 mAh Li-ion battery
- Apps – Facebook, Yahoo chat, Snaptu
- Answering Machine
- Multiple Colour and Back Cover options
- Free Pouch and Free Back Cover
Price: The dual-SIM capable Wynncom OGO O-77 Konnect QWERTY phone is available in Red, White and Steel Grey colors for the price of Rs. 4,499.
- Wynncom OGO O-78 Touch Dual-SIM Mobile Phone Announced in India
- Wynncom W-102 Entry-Level Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Launched in India for Rs. 1,295
- Wynncom Y100 Dual-SIM Mobile Phone Launched in India
- Mi-Fone Launches Affordable Mi-Q+, Mi-Q1 and Mi-Q5 QWERTY Phones
- Zen Launches Budget Priced Zen Z77 QWERTY Mobile Phone
- Airfone Launches Dual-SIM Capable Buddy AQ9 QWERTY Phone in India
- Intex IN6633 Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Phone Launched Offering Full QWERTY Keypad
- G-Fone 571 Dual-SIM QWERTY Phone Launched by Bright Telecom in India
- LAVA B8 Dual-SIM Capable QWERTY Mobile Phone Launched in India