ADATA Technology today announced the global availability of its new ADATA BN Series of power supply for personal computers that is claimed to be energy efficient and environmentally friendly offering targeted to consumer who are looking for economical solutions in energy efficient power.
The new ADATA BN Series PSU has 80 Plus Bronze certification, and offers up to 85% efficiency, while the 95% Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) minimizes power loss.
The ADATA BN series power supply units are available in four different wattage models to address a wide range of individual user needs, and all models meet both the European Energy Using Products Directive (EuP) and The American Energy Star 5.0 standard.
In addition, the ADATA BN Series PSU units run quietly and emit extremely low levels of interference.
- Wattage: 400/450/500/550W
- Active PFC
- ATX12V Ver.2.3
- Meets EuP and Energy Star 5.0
- 80 PLUS (Bronze)
- Low Ripple Noise
- PCI-E Connectors
- Textured laminated surface
The new ADATA BN Series power supply units are available in India from selected distributors and resellers at prices which ADATA has not revealed as yet. Visit www.adata-group.com for more details.
- OCZ Unveils ZS 650W and ZS 750W Power Supply Units in India
- OCZ Unveils Mk III 1200W Power Supply Units in India
- OCZ Technology Launches Fatal1ty Series Professional PSU for Desktop PCs
- ADATA XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G DRAM Module Launched in India, Offers 1333 MHz Speed
- AMD Unveils Energy Efficient CPU Chips
- ADATA Announces DRAM Advance 8-GB DDR3-1600 Modules in India
- Corsair Introduces GS600, GS700, and GS800 Gaming Series Power Supply Units
- Phihong Launches PSM36W-120TW2 36W Universal 2-Wire Input Adapter For Networking Equipments
- ADATA Introduces MicroReader Version III – Ultra-Compact Micro Memory Card Reader