Netgear, a global networking products company has today announced that its Netgear ReadyNAS Pro family of business data storage products which includes Pro 6, Pro 4, Pro 2, 2100 and 3100 Series, has been upgraded to offer support for up to 3TB of HDD.
The Netgear ReadyNAS Pro family of business data storage products family is designed for businesses seeking Smart IT solutions at competitively much affordable cost that is aimed to deliver higher performance and reliability than comparable consumer storage products, enabling VMware, Microsoft, hybrid cloud and disk-based backup and recovery solutions.
The enhanced HDD storage of up to 3TB (terrabyte) would be only available with systems running firmware 4.2.16 or later and the new ReadyNAS Pro family of business data storage products includes 2-bay, 4-bay, and 6-bay desktop products that deliver the right throughput, warranty and disk drive specifications for business applications, as well as a complete range of third party certifications.
- Ideal for reliable small-scale virtualization projects
- VMware Ready certification for vSphere
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 certification for Hyper-V
- Ideal for affordable disk-based backup applications
- The only officially supported Symantec Backup Exec agent in this product class
- Veeam and Vizioncore backup software compatibility for virtual environments
- Acronis and StorageCraft backup software compatibility for mixed physical/virtual environments
- Ideal for hybrid cloud services
- A free 12 month, 100GB ReadyNAS Vault™ cloud archive subscription for online file archive and disaster recovery
- Multi-site file backup, restore and disaster recovery with the ReadyNAS Replicate option
- ReadyNAS Remote, an automatic VPN service for secure remote access
For more details on Netgear ReadyNAS Pro family of business data storage products, please visit: www.netgear.com/pro.