Transcend has today launched in India microSDHC Class 10 memory card, which is available in up to 16GB storage capacity and are tailored specifically for today’s high-end mobile devices such as smart phones, latest digital cameras, driving recorders, and the increasingly popular tablet PCs.
As the mobile phone has transitioned from a simple voice device to a powerful multifunctional tool and been increasingly used to email, listen to music, take hundreds of photos and watch movies, there is an increasing demand for more and more expandable memory.
Compact size (11 x 15 x 1 mm), incredible transfer speed and massive storage capacity of the Transcend’s microSDHC class 10 memory cards is ideal for growing expandable storage needs of users in their latest smartphones which are gradually becomes an integrated center of mobile communication, social networking, commerce, and learning.
Only one tenth the size of an SDHC card, the Transcend microSDHC Class 10 cards feature the top-of-the-line Class 10 speed rating with the maximum transfer rate of 20 MB/s on devices supporting SD 3.0 and such high-speed performance not only enables consecutive shooting, but also allows smooth HD recording.
Fully complaint to the SD Association Specification 2.00 (class 4), the Transcend microSDHC Class 10 memory cards offers guaranteed minimum data transfer rate of 20 MB/sec. making it suitable for the latest smartphones, and all types of point and shoot digital cameras.
The Transcend 16GB microSDHC class 10 cards can store up to 6552 pictures (based on 5 megapixel JPEG compression format), over 88 hours of standard quality video (MPEG-4 video at 384 Kbps), or 240 minutes of HD video (AVCHD at 9 Mbps), providing photography enthusiasts with sufficient space for their high-resolution digital masterpieces
Available in 4GB, 8GB and 16GB storage capacities, the Transcend microSDHC class 10 memory card is available with a variety of adapters including SD and miniSD, allowing one card to be used in several devices.
As a bonus, Transcend comes with the microSDHC Class 10 memory cards with a small USB reader for convenient data transfers. The microSDHC card adapter allows the usage of a wider range of SDHC capable devices, such as digital cameras that have an SDHC slot.
Transcend microSDHC Class 10 Features and Specifications
- Compliant: with the SD Specification Version 2.00 (Class 4)
- Versatile: when combined with an adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- Compatible: with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
- File Format: FAT32
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Dimensions: 0.43″ x 0.59″ x 0.039″ (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- Speed: Class 10 — 10MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Weight : - 2.7 gms
Price and Availability
The Transcend microSDHC Class 10 card is already available in India for the price of Rs. 800 for 4GB, Rs. 1,300 for 8GB and Rs. 3,800 for 16GB storage capacity (card only). The SD adapter for these microSDHC cards is available for Rs. 50 and they are backed by a lifetime warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability. For more information visit www.transcend-info.com
- Transcend Class 2 32GB microSDHC Memory Card for Mobile Phones Announced in India
- Kingston Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Cards in India; Offers 10 MB/sec Speed
- Kingston Launches 32GB microSDHC Class 4 Memory Cards
- Transcend Launches Class 4 SDHC and 32GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Cards
- Silicon Power Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card
- Transcend Introduces New Industrial-Grade Memory Cards – microSDHC Class 10 and CF170 CompactFlash
- Transcend Unveils 64GB Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
- Transcend 16GB microSDHC Flash Card With P3 USB Card Reader Launched
- Kingmax Rolls Out SDHC Class 10 Memory Card in 4/8/16/32-GB Capacities