BenQ unveiled six new models of projectors in India, viz. BenQ MX660, MS614, MS510, MX511, MX613ST & MS612ST Projector suiting diverse business and education needs allowing customers to choose according to their needs, while still focus on delivering robust presentation and enhancing experience in effective communication.
Designed for the teachers and education sector at large in addition to use with interactive whiteboards, these six new BenQ projector is ultra-portable, lightweight, requires minimal set up and most importantly, takes up limited space thanks to its ‘ultra short throw’ of just 0.3 projecting a large image in a small area.
The the newly launched MX660, MS614, MS510, MX511, MX613ST & MS612ST models from BenQ offers value-driven, eco-friendly projectors ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments.
These models are capable of delivering bright images and feature wired and wireless (optional) networking, HDMI and USB inputs, high contrast (3000:1 to 5000:1) and up to 6000 hours of lamp life.
All these new projector models from BenQ delivers high light output ranging from 2500 to 3200 ANSI lumens ensuring great viewing for small-medium size rooms even in normal lighting conditions.
Featuring XGA resolution with 3200 ANSI lumens and 5000:1 high contrast ratio, the BenQ MX660 is perfect projector in all settings.
BenQ MX660 also offers USB Display and Wireless Display for ultra-smooth connection, USB Reader PC-less presentation and 3D Ready projection to keep the presentation lookin’ great.
Featuring SVGA resolution, 2700 ANSI lumens and 5000:1 contrast ratio with 3D projection technology, the MS614 offers truly outstanding picture performance for every setting.
Together with USB Display, Wireless Display and USB Reader options, the ultra versatile BenQ MS614 meets every projection need.
MS510 & MX511 Projectors
The best value choice for small-medium space – Both BenQ MS510 & BenQ MX511 projectors are ideal for small and medium size business in addition to school/education & even at home.
The BenQ MS510 projector offers high contrast ratio of 4000:1 with SVGA resolution and the BenQ MX511 projector comes with a contrast ratio of 3000:1 with XGA resolution.
Featuring an impressive brightness of 2700 ANSI lumens, both projectors offer a stunning presentation with the finest details regardless of the ambient light level.
MS612ST & MX613ST
Big Pictures in Small Space with the joy of 3D Home Entertainment – The BenQ MS612ST & MX613ST models offers the highest display flexibility with its aspherical lens design – offering a 55-inch big picture in a mere projection distance of 1 meter.
Featuring 5000:1 high contrast ratio and DLP Link 3D technology, both BenQ MS612ST & BenQ MX613ST are the perfect match for small-sized business and education settings.
The BenQ MS612ST projector also features the NVIDIA 3D Vision dual 3D set-up, 2500 ANSI Lumen and SVGA Resolution for movie watching and gaming fun.
The BenQ MX613ST, on the other hand, comes with 2800 ANSI Lumens and an XGA resolution.
- Up to 6000 hours extra long lamp life
- Brightness: 2500 – 3200 ANSI lumens
- Integrated USB reader for PC-less projection
- Multiple display options for various office and classroom needs
- Multiple connectivity options
- HDMI v1.3
- Composite, D-Sub and S-Video ports
- USB port
- 3D Ready
Price and Availability
All the six new BenQ MX660, MS614, MS510, MX511, MX613ST & MS612ST projectors are readily available across India. The price range for these projectors starts from Rs. 34,000 and goes upto Rs. 50,000 with standard warranty. For more information, please visit BenQ.co.in.
- BenQ MP770 Portable Digital LCD Projector
- BenQ MX880UST 3D Ready Ultra-Short-Throw DLP Projector Launched in India
- BenQ CP270 Mobile Digital Projector Announced; Weighs only 1.5 Kgs
- BenQ SP890 Auditorium Projector Launched; Offers full 1080p HD Support
- Panasonic Lauches World’s Lightest LCD Projector – PT-P1SD
- Portronics Unveils iLume – a Powerful LED Illuminated Projector
- BenQ Joybee GP1 Mini LED Pocket Projector Launched in India; Features Integrated USB Drive
- Epson PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL and G5750WUNL WUXGA Resolution Professional Projectors Launched
- 3M Launches MP160 and MP180 Pocket Projectors; Offers 2-Hrs Battery Life