Kingston today announced the launch of new HyperX 4GB and 8GB 1600MHz SO-DIMM memory kits for notebook PCs. The dual-channel, plug and play CL9 memory kits are claimed to be the fastest modules on the market specifically designed to support notebooks and mobile platforms using the new 2nd Generation Intel Core Mobile Processor Family, codenamed ‘Huron River.’
Claimed to be fastest memory modules modules for notebooks and mobile platforms using the new 2nd Generation Intel Core Mobile Processor Family, the new Kingston HyperX High-Performance SO-DIMMs support 2nd Generation Intel Core Mobile Processor Family.
The 1600MHz SO-DIMM memory is ideal upgrade for notebooks and mini-ITX motherboards and Mobile-based Platforms and these Plug and Play Memory Kits Provide easy-to-install performance boost without need for XMP profiles.
The KHX1600C9S3K2/4G memory modules features 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 (CL9-9-9-27) DIMM @ 1.5v (Kit of 2) and KHX1600C9S3K2/8G memory module offers 8GB capacity with 1600MHz DDR3 (CL9-9-9-27) DIMM @ 1.5v (Kit of 2).
“Our latest HyperX SO-DIMMs are the best way to boost the system performance of notebook PCs, as well as mini-ITX motherboards and mobile-based systems, by replacing standard memory with high-speed, higher capacity modules,” said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston®. “With the simple plug and play feature, system performance is enhanced fast and effortlessly as the memory profiles are preset to run automatically.”
The new Kingston HyperX SO-DIMMS memory modules for notebook PCs are available starting this week in DDR3 1600MHz as 4GB for US $67 and 8GB kits for $122 and are backed by a lifetime warranty. For detailed information visit www.kingston.com.
- Corsair Vengeance High-Performance DDR3 Memory Launched
- Kingston HyperX T1 Black Triple-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Launched
- Kingston HyperX H2O Water-Cooled Memory Modules Debut
- Kingston DDR2 HyperX RAM
- Kingston FB-DIMM Memory
- Kingston Launches DataTraveler Mini Fun G2 USB Flash Drive
- Transcend Introduces 4GB ‘aXeRAM’ DDR3-2400 Memory Kits For Dual Channel Intel Core i7 Platforms
- OCZ Unveils new Ultra-Low Voltage (ULV) and Extreme-Low Voltage (ELV) High-Speed DDR3 Desktop Memory
- Strontium Introduced DDR3 1600 MHz RAM Modules for Notebooks and Desktops in India