Kingston has today announced the release of HyperX T1 Black DDR3 triple-channel memory kits, designed to meet the performance requirements for the new Intel Core i7-990X chipset and X58-based motherboards, and are available in kits of three or six modules and in capacities up to 24GB.
The new Kingston HyperX T1 Black triple-channel high-capacity memory kits are ideal for the Intel Core i7 series high-end processors on the X58 chipset based motherboards on the market, especially the new GIGABYTE G1-Killer gaming motherboards.
According to Gigabyte, the Kingston HyperX T1 Black triple-channel memory kits are to feature on the GIGABYTE G1-Killer gaming motherboard and has similar color schemes.
Kingston is already shipping three HyperX T1 Black 1600MHz DDR3 triple channel kits in three memory configurations viz. 24GB, 12GB and 6GB.
These high-capacity DDR3 memory modules runs on 1600MHz and features specially designed HyperX Fins shaped heat-sink that helps quick and efficient heat dissipation.
This video showcases 24GB of memory in action on Gigabyte G1-Killer motherboard:
Kingston HyperX T1 Black DDR3 triple-channel memory modules are available through Kingston’s channel of authorized distributors, resellers, e-tailers and retailers with a lifetime warranty for US $379 for 24GB capacity, $190 for 12GB and $104 for 6GB memory capacity. For more detailed product information please visit the Kingston Web site at www.kingston.com
- Kingston HyperX H2O Water-Cooled Memory Modules Debut
- Kingston Releases HyperX 4GB and 8GB 1600MHz Dual-Channel SO-DIMM Kits For Notebooks
- Kingston DDR2 HyperX RAM
- ASUS Offers World’s Fastest @ 2333 MHz Triple Channel Memory Chip on P6X58D Premium Motherboard
- Gigabyte Unveils G1-Killer Gaming Series Motherboards
- Kingston FB-DIMM Memory
- Transcend Introduces 4GB ‘aXeRAM’ DDR3-2400 Memory Kits For Dual Channel Intel Core i7 Platforms
- Strontium Introduced DDR3 1600 MHz RAM Modules for Notebooks and Desktops in India
- Gigabyte Launches GA-M51GM-S2G And GA-M59SLI-S5 Motherboards