Samsung has announced its brand new mid-range Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Android powered smartphone, just in time for official unveiling of the same at forthcoming Mobile World Congress 2011, that is powered by Qualcomm QCT MSM7227-1 Turbo 800 MHz processor and runs Android 2.2 Froyo.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 smartphone is Quad-band GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 dual-band 3G HSDPA: 900, 2100 ready device which is powered by 800 MHz Qualcomm QCT MSM7227-1 Turbo Processor and features 158MB RAM with microSD card supporting 32GB expandable memory allowing practically unlimited entries contact phonebook and SMS memory.
Samsung Galaxy Ace smartphone features 3.5-inch, HVGA 320 x 480 pixel TFT capacitive touchscreen supporting 16 million colors and sports two touch-sensitive keys and a home key in same fashion as on Galaxy S series smartphones.
The phone also includes Accelerometer sensor for auto screen rotate and runs on Android 2.2 Froyo version with Samsung’s TouchWiz v3.0 user interface over Android just like the one in Samsung Galaxy S smartphones.
Only 113g in weight, Samsung Galaxy Ace offers exhaustive data connectivity that includes GPRS, EDGE, 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps download speed, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/N Wireless LAN with DLNA, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR with A2DP wireless connection, GPS with Assisted GPS (A-GPS) and microUSB 2.0 for wired connectivity.
Galaxy Ace S5830 would comes with 5 megapixel (2560×1920 pixel) rear camera with added LED flash, geo-tagging, face and smile recognition capability along with video recording in QVGA resolution in addition to a front-facing VGA resolution camera for 3G assisted video calling newly offered by Android Gingerbread. Users will be able to make calls through the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology.
Other features of Galaxy Ace S5830 includes Haptic feedback vibration, Digital compas, Proximity sensor for auto screen off, ambiance light sensor that automatically adjusts screen brightness with reference to surrounding light and 3.5mm headset jack.
The Galaxy Ace smartphone is powered by Android 2.2 FroYo platform and comes packed with standard Google Apps including , Android Market, Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Earth, Google Maps 4.7 with Navigatio, Google Search, Google Talk IM, Google Voice, Voice Actions, YouTube and many more. Then there are over 100,000 apps at Android Market for download.
The Samsung Galaxy Acer S5830 smartphone comes with 1350 mAh li-ion standard battery that offers talk time of up to 6.7 hours on 3G ( about 11 hours on 2G) and standby time up to 17.8 days on 3G ( about 29.7 days on 2G) network.
The mid-range Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 smartphone would be officially revealed to the world in forthcoming Mobile World Congress 2011 in February 2011 and is expected to be available initially in India and China markets.
- Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 Android Powered Smartphone Announced
- Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Entry-Level Android 2.2 Powered Smartphone Announced
- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Android Smartphone Retails in India For Rs. 14,990
- Samsung Galaxy Mini / Pop S5570 Entry-Level Android 2.2 Powered Smartphone Announced
- Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Android Powered Smartphone in India for Rs. 11,499
- Samsung GALAXY Ace (S5830) Android Powered Smartphone Launched in India
- Samsung Galaxy Fit (S5670) Entry-Level Android Powered Smartphone Launched in India for Rs. 12,860
- Samsung Galaxy Pop (S5570) Entry-Level Android Powered Smartphone Launched in India
- Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Android Powered Smartphone Launched in India