GIGABYTE at CES announced their latest line of dedicated gaming motherboards designated the G1-Killer series, consisting of the Gigabyte G1.Assassin, Gigabyte G1.Sniper and Gigabyte G1.Guerrilla series motherboards.
The GIGABYTE G1-Killer series motherboards are based on the Intel X58 chipset and features several state-of-the-art onboard solutions from industry heavy hitters including Creative and Bigfoot Networks, as well as quite a few new and exclusive GIGABYTE features.
The GIGABYTE G1-Killer series features the industry’s most advanced hardware and software solutions from Creative and Bigfoot Networks onboard as well as the top-notch quality and durability users have come to expect from GIGABYTE.
All these new G1.Assassin, G1.Sniper and G1.Guerrilla motherboards are paired with second generation Intel Core i7 Processors Extreme Edition, delivering incredible speed and responsiveness to serious hardcore gamers.
With multiple GPU support, GIGABYTE G1-Killer motherboards deliver maximum FPS (Frames Per Second), allowing gamers to see more clearly, aim faster, and move more quickly.
The G1-Killer gaming series motherboard also features GIGABYTE DualBIOS that is a patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed.
Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
In addition, GIGABYTE DualBIOS now supports booting from hard drives that are 3TB or more without the need for partitioning, and effectively provides future-proofing for higher volume single drive data storage.
GIGABYTE G1-Killer Instinct Features:
- Super Sight Super Hearing Super Speed Super Shield
- 4-way CrossFireX™ and 3-SLI
- Onboard Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Digital Audio Processor (20K2)
- Bigfoot Networks Killer E2100 Game Networking Platform
- Locked and Loaded Heatpipe Design
- X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity
- Front Access Control Panel with OC button
- 5 Smart Fan Connectors
- EAX AHD 5.0
- SATA 3.0 (6Gbps), USB 3.0 and 3x USB Power
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3
- Dolby Digital Live
- Maximum CPU Power Delivery
- DTS Connect
- Dual CPU Power
- Front Audio Headphone Amplifier
- GIGABYTE DualBIOS with 3TB+ HDD Support
For more information about GIGABYTE gaming motherboards, please visit GIGABYTE G1-Killer series.
- Bigfoot Networks Killer 2100 Graphics Card Now in Dell Alienware Gaming Desktops
- Gigabyte Launches Four 945 S-Series Motherboards
- Kingston HyperX T1 Black Triple-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Launched
- GIGABYTE Motherboard becomes the first with validated 7.032 GHz CPU Clock World Record on Ivy Bridge
- GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Motherboards Now Support USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP)
- Gigabyte Thin Mini-ATX Series Motherboards Announced
- Gigabyte Launches GA-M51GM-S2G And GA-M59SLI-S5 Motherboards
- Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 Intel X58 Chipset Motherboard
- ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series Motherboards Launched in India