ASUS today released range of ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series Motherboards in India market based on the new Intel P67 and H67 chipsets and featuring full support for Intel’s ‘Sandy Bridge’ second generation Intel Core i processors.
The new ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series motherboards are based on the P67 and H67 chipsets and employ several new features like DIGI+VRM, DIP2 , EFI BIOS and BT GO!, providing users with enhanced functionality and performance and includes an extensive portfolio of motherboards based on this new platform across various price segments to cater to all users, from casual to high end.
The ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series motherboards incorporate DIGI+ VRM and offers revolutionary digital CPU voltage regulation for improved reliability, stability and performance not available with analog technology.
The new ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series motherboards also feature Dual Intelligent Processors 2 technology featuring twin embedded co-processors that ensure optimized energy consumption and enhanced performance controls not available in other motherboards.
The new ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series motherboards also offers the mouse-controlled EFI BIOS interface, BT GO! Bluetooth management and the AI Suite II application center.
In addition, ASUS P8P67 series of motherboards are based on the P67 chipset that include the Republic of Gamers (ROG) Maximus IV Extreme and the heavy-duty TUF Series SABERTOOTH P67 motherboard.
ASUS P8P67 Series motherboards fully supports second-generation Dual Intelligent Processors 2 technology that adds the innovative DIGI+ VRM design to set a new standard in digital power management, making these motherboards ideal platform for the second generation Intel Core processors and P67 chipset.
The DIGI+ VRM technology replaces older analog voltage regulator module (VRM) controllers with a digital programmable microprocessor that fully integrates Intel’s VRD 12 CPU power delivery system to eliminate digital-analog conversion and improving PC performance and improving overclocking capabilities while increasing power efficiency, system stability and reliability.
In addition, ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 series motherboards also include ASUS exclusive EFI allowing users access a BIOS that features intuitive mouse control and an extremely user friendly graphical interface unlike the old text-based interfaces of traditional BIOS versions.
ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series motherboards also feature AI Suite II that offers one-stop access to a whole host of system management, monitoring and enhancement utilities and includes super-fast USB 3.0 interface, SATA 6Gb/s interface and hardware-accelerated Intel Gigabit LAN.
Price and Availability
The new ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 motherboards will be distributed nationwide by Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd. The prices of various models are as under:
- ASUS P8H67-M EVO motherboard – Rs. 8500/- (excluding taxes)
- ASUS P8H67-M PRO motherboard – Rs. 7800/- (excluding taxes)
- ASUS P8H67-V motherboard – Rs. 7400/- (excluding taxes)
- ASUS P8H67-M motherboard – Rs. 7100/- (excluding taxes)
- ASUS P8H67-M LE motherboard – Rs. 6400/- (excluding taxes)
- ASUS P8H67-M LX motherboard – Rs. 5700/- (excluding taxes)
- ASUS Maximus IV Extreme motherboard – Rs. 21850/- (excluding taxes)
- ASUS P8P67 Deluxe motherboard – Rs. 11850/- (excluding taxes)
- ASUS P8P67 motherboard– Rs. 10400/- (excluding taxes)
- ASUS P8P67 Pro motherboard – Rs. 11500/- (excluding taxes)
- ASUS Sabertooth P67 motherboard – Rs. 12500/- (excluding taxes)
For more information, please visit www.asus.in
- ASUS Launches SABERTOOTH P67 Chipset Based ASUS P8P67 Series Motherboard
- Gigabyte Launches Four 945 S-Series Motherboards
- ASUS Offers World’s Fastest @ 2333 MHz Triple Channel Memory Chip on P6X58D Premium Motherboard
- Asus Sabertooth X58 Motherboard Launched
- Asus P5KPL-AM/PS Motherboard
- Gigabyte Unveils G1-Killer Gaming Series Motherboards
- Gigabyte Launches GA-M51GM-S2G And GA-M59SLI-S5 Motherboards
- Gigabyte GA-EG31M-S2 Motherboard Launched
- Intel Desktop Board DG31PR Classic Series Motherboard