MSI’s officially unveils MSI N500 series N500GTX Graphics Card featuring the award-winning Twin Frozr II Thermal Design delivering a rated lifespan of over 10 years under heavy load with all-solid capacitors which are made to last a graphics cards’ lifetime.
The MSI N500GTX Graphics Card features Twin Frozr II Thermal Design that provides the best balance between cooling performance and lowest sound levels. In addition, with the Twin Frozr II cooler design, overall noise output is reduced by up to 8.4dB when compared to the reference design.
The Twin Froze II Thermal Design also help reducing the operating temperatures by up to 20°C versus other cooling solutions.
The GPU spreader in MSI N500GTX Twin Frozr II series graphics cards is covered with a large surface area heat sink with a copper base, ensuring the best possible thermal transfer surface and surrounding components on the graphics card such as Memory and PWM components are covered by a large unibody metal heat sink for extra efficient heat anticipation.
The MSI N500GTX Twin Frozr II series graphics cards also features MSI’s SuperPipe heat pipe technology resulting in transferring excess heat quickly to a high density aluminum cooling fin assembly.
The MSI N500GTX Twin Frozr II series graphics cards includes two temperature-controlled 8cm PWM fans that ensures excellent air flow to all parts of the Twin Frozr II Thermal Design while reducing sound levels by up to 8.4dB.
In addition, the MSI N500GTX Twin Frozr II series graphics cards also incorporates MSI’s exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility that allows for flexible overclocking and monitoring options and using advanced fan control function, users can control of fan speeds to ensure stability when required or low noise when needed.
Most importantly, the MSI N500GTX Twin Frozr II series graphics cards incorporates All-Solid Capacitors which are made to last a graphics cards’ lifetime with a rated lifespan of over 10 years under heavy load, at least.
The MSI N500GTX Twin Frozr II series graphics cards will be available later this month in US market followed by its global availability in February 2011.
- MSI N470GTX and N465GTX Twin Frozr II Graphics Cards Launched
- MSI N460GTX Hawk Graphics Card Launched With Triple Overvoltage Function
- MSI Launches N460GTX Cyclone 768D5 and N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5 Graphics Cards With MSI Cyclone Thermal Design
- SLIMOD 282 Direct-Touch VGA Cooler Launched by SPIRE
- ARCTIC Introduces ARCTIC MX-4 All-Around Thermal Compound
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO 5751 PWM Multiple Platforms CPU Cooler
- Antec Launches KÜHLER Shelf CPU Cooler With 120 mm PWM Fan
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H80 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- ARCTIC Introduces Accelero XTREME Plus VGA Cooler