BenQ has launched in India BenQ MX880UST Projector that is world’s first ‘ultra short throw’ DLP projector that has 3D ready capabilities and can light up a big screen when placed less than half a metre away from it.
Designed for the teachers and education sector at large in addition to use with interactive whiteboards, the BenQ MX880UST projector is ultra-portable, lightweight, requires minimal set up and most importantly, takes up limited space thanks to its ‘ultra short throw’ of just 0.3 projecting a large image in a small area.
The BenQ MX880UST projector features 2500 ANSI lumen brightness, XGA resolution and 3000:1 high contrast ratio, and designed to not only bring teachers and students closer in the 21st century classroom, but also future-proof schools with 3D-ready projection, PC-less presentation, USB Display, LAN Display and wireless Display options as well as LAN Control networking capability.
According to company, the BenQ MX880UST brings a 78-inch whiteboard sized big picture in a mere projection distance of 0.48 metres with BenQ’s exclusive aspherical lens projection design – offering extra projection flexibility for small-sized classrooms.
Ideal for teachers and educational institutions, the BenQ MX880UST projector boasts shadow disruption free images, and deliver ‘brilliant colour’ with limited maintenance and less glare and shuttering, facilitating learning through crisp-clear readability and stable picture performances.
The BenQ MX880UST projector’s ability to project images just inches from the screen or whiteboard, results in shadowing free rendering on the screen which is commonplace with traditional projection when a person or object interrupts the light stream.
Other features include VGA Monitor Out D-sub 15 pin port, Stereo Mini Jack port, 10W x two speakers, RS232 D-Sub 9pin port, D-Sub 15 pin Analog RGM input port, USB ports, S-Video and stereo microphone mini jack.
- DLP technology by Texas Instruments
- Native Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Brightness: 2500 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 (Full on/Full off)
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Native (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Full 1.07 billion color palette
- Image Size (Diagonal): 60” to 300”
- Projection Ratio: 0.3, 78″@48cm
- Lamp: 230W, 3500/5000 hours (Normal/Economic mode)
- Vertical Scan Rate: 48-120 Hz
- Serial Connector : RS232 (D-sub 9pin) x 1
- Dimensions(W x H x D): 404 x 229 x 324 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 315W, Standby<1W
Price and Availability
The BenQ MX880UST 3D Capable projector is available across India for the price of Rs. 92,000 with one year warranty.
- BenQ MX660, MS614, MS510, MX511, MX613ST & MS612ST – 3D Ready Projector Launched in India
- BenQ MP770 Portable Digital LCD Projector
- BenQ CP270 Mobile Digital Projector Announced; Weighs only 1.5 Kgs
- BenQ MP780 ST Short-throw WXGA PointDraw DLP Projector Launched in India
- BenQ SP890 Auditorium Projector Launched; Offers full 1080p HD Support
- BenQ Joybee GP1 Mini LED Pocket Projector Launched in India; Features Integrated USB Drive
- Portronics Unveils iLume – a Powerful LED Illuminated Projector
- Panasonic Lauches World’s Lightest LCD Projector – PT-P1SD
- AAXA Introduces M2 Micro Projector – World’s First XGA (1024×768) Resolution Micro Projector