LG today unveiled a new LG P420 Premium Notebook at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas that is powered by second generation Intel Core i5 processor and it features 14-inch HD LED display with sleek outer casings and streamlined style for a modern look.
Featuring sleek, compact and lightweight frame the LG P420 notebook provides a refreshing alternative to typical compact notebooks, offering a streamlined interior design with a bezel that is up to 40 percent slimmer than regular models.
The LG P420 has the screen right to the edges of the notebook, and the wafer-thin bezel provides users with a wider-screen on a compact body.
With its slim-edge bezel, the LG P420 notebook packs a deceptively large, 14-inch screen on 13.3-inch-wide device. A crystal clear 14-inch HD 1366 x 468 pixel resolution LED LCD display is powered by either Intel HD Graphics or NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M discrete graphics with up to 1GB dedicated video memory that adds to the enjoyment by bringing TV-standard graphics onto a notebook screen.
Weighing only 1.98 kg the new LG P420 notebook clad white exterior and is powered by Intel Core i5 Processor and packs up to 8GB SDRAM, and 750 GB SATA HDD. The notebook also offers choice of Windows 7 operating system versions from basic to professional in 32 and 64-bit variations.
Coming with a clean, matt covering, this notebook blends in with almost any setting, while retaining an edgy feel that will make it a hit with the fashion forward everywhere.
Other features of the LG P420 notebook includes 10/100 Mbits Ethernet connection, WiFi 802.11b/g/N wireless LAN, Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connection, 7-in-1 media card reader supporting xD, SD, SDHC, SDXC, MS, MS Pro and MMC memory cards, and Stereo Speakers with SRS TruSurround HD audio.
The LG P420 also includes HDMI v1.4 digital out port, 3x USB ports, a HP Out port, Mic in port, VGA port, and RJ45 jack for ethernet connectivity.
LG P420 notebook comes with 4-cell Li-Polymer battery that delivers 5 hrs of backup and it comes bundled with several software including LG smart and LG media funtasis software.
Price and Availability
LG plans to roll out LG P420 premium notebook worldwide in the first quarter of 2011. The notebooks are on show at CES 2011 in Las Vegas from January 6 through 9, 2011.
- LG Unveils LG P210 Premium Notebook; Featuring i3/i5 ULV Processor & Intel HD Graphics
- LG Announces LG A520 Notebook PC Featuring 15.6-inch HD LED Display With 3D Capability
- iBall 1521 Entry Level Notebook PC
- iBall Grace 1530 Notebook PC
- HP Pavilion DV2 Ultra-thin Notebook Powered by AMD Athlon Neo Processor Launched
- HP EliteBook 8540p Notebook Launched Offering Core i5/i7 Processors and NVIDIA Discrete Graphics
- Samsung P580 Premium Business Class Notebook Launched
- Samsung P480 Premium Business Class Notebook Launched
- Samsung P430 Premium Business Class Notebook Launched