Sennheiser is expanding its successful Travel Line with the addition CXC 700 Ear-canal Travel Headphones with active noise cancellation and NoiseGard /digital and TalkThrough functions.
Sennheiser CXC 700 Ear-Canal Travel Headphone
The Sennheiser CXC 700 Ear-Canal Travel Headphone is equipped with a completely new feature, the innovative NoiseGard /digital system that offers travellers a choice of three noise-cancelling profiles – optimised for the wide range of surrounding noise encountered while travelling.
This pioneering digital technology enables frequent flyers and travel enthusiasts to ‘switch off’ all sorts of irritating noises like rail noise, roaring engines, screaming turbines and blaring loudspeaker announcements allowing users enjoy Sennheiser’s proven top-quality sound.
Moreover, Sennheiser CXC 700 Ear-Canal Travel Headphone’s tri-mode design allows users to select from one of three different digital noise cancellation modes based on different acoustic environments:
Mode 1: Optimised for commutes on trains, subways, buses, cars and short distance flights resulting in focus on low frequency range (100 to 400 Hz) such as engine noise from trains, buses or small passenger planes, Average -23dB active noise cancellation
Mode 2: Optimised for use on long-haul flights and in air-conditioned rooms result in focus on mid frequency range (400 to 3000 Hz), which is typically caused above all by air-conditioning systems in large passenger aircraft or office buildings Average -23dB active noise cancellation
Mode 3: has a particularly wide frequency range (100 to 3,000 Hertz), and combines the noise-cancelling effect in the medium and low-frequency ranges. As a result, background noise with different noise components, such as that which occurs at airports, railway stations or underground stations, can be effectively suppressed, although with a slightly lower noise-cancelling performance than in the first two modes. Average -15dB active noise cancellation
The Sennheiser CXC 700 Ear-Canal Travel Headphone also features revolutionary NoiseGard / digital function that offer an impressive active noise attenuation of up to 23dB and this adds to their already excellent passive noise attenuation of 25 dB (for frequency range above 3000 Hz).
The CXC 700 ear-canal headphones are also equipped with TalkThrough function, which enables muting the audio input and allows users to listen to your external environment, enabling them to communicate with the flight attendant or your fellow travel mate without removing the ear canal phones.
The CXC 700 headphones features a control unit integrated into the cable that is used not only to select the three NoiseGard profiles and to regulate the volume but also to activate the Sennheiser TalkThrough function that allows users to conduct a conversation with the person sitting next to them or with the cabin staff without the need to remove their earphones.
Sennheiser CXC 700 Ear-Canal Travel Headphone comes with an in-flight adapter and a 6.35 mm jack plug adapter to enable the earphones to be connected not only to portable players but also to in-flight entertainment systems.
The 1.4 metre long cable offers sufficient freedom of movement in all situations. In addition to a small carrying case, the set also includes a diaphragm protector, a cleaning tool and an AAA battery.
- NoiseGard™ / digital Active Noise Cancellation: Choice of 3 different modes to suit your listening environment.
- TalkThrough function enables you to communicate even without removing the earphones
- Highly advanced acoustic system for excellent audio performance
- Excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise of 25 dB (for frequency range above 3000 Hz)
- Integrated control box enhanced usability and convenience
- Sleek ergonomic design with striking metalized components for a modern, sophisticated look
- Long lasting NoiseGard™ / digital usage – a single alkaline battery lasts up to 16 hours!
- Audio transmission always works – even in passive mode and without the batteries
- Convenient storage pouch and cleaning tool included
- Optimised for in-flight entertainment systems as well as MP3, iPod, iPhone, iPad (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.) and portable media players
Sennheiser CXC 700 Ear-Canal Travel Headphone comes with 2-year warranty and will be delivered to Sennheiser sales partners from January 2011.
- Sennheiser Introduces MM 80i TRAVEL Headset for iPhone
- Sennheiser Introduces PX 360 BT Bluetooth Collapsible, Circumaural Headphones
- Nokia Announces BH-905i Bluetooth Stereo Headset With Active Noise Cancellation
- Sennheiser Introduces PX 360 Collapsible, Circumaural Headphones
- Sennheiser PX210 BT Bluetooth Headphones Launched
- Pioneer Unveils SE-NC21M Noise Cancelling On-ear Headphones
- Creative EP-3NC In-ear Active Noise-Canceling Earphones Launched in India
- Jabra Supreme Bluetooth Headsets Features Active Noise Cancellation Technology
- Panasonic Unveils RP-HC700 Noise Canceling Headphones