Intex has announced that it would launch in coming Feb 2011 a cheapest Android 2.2 Froyo powered Smartphone in India that would be 3G ready and would cost about Rs. 5,500 making it cheaper than Micromax A60 handset.
Expect to release in first week of Feb 2011, the upcoming Intex Android smartphone is claimed to feature 2.8-inch QVGA 240 x 320 pixel resolution resistive touch screen display (like in Micromax ANDRO A60) and would also offer GPS with A-GPS, WiFi 802.11b/g Wireless LAN and 3G connectivity options.
The upcoming Intex Android smartphone would come with Android 2.2 Froyo operating system for mobile devices and is claimed to be cheapest Android powered handset in India with expected price of Rs. 5,500 as compared to Micromax Andro A60 handset which incidentally is powered by a 600 MHz processor running Google Android 2.1 Eclair OS.
The Intex Android phone is also expected to feature 2 or 3.2 megapixel camera with video recording, FM radio, 3.5 mm audio out port, GRPS, EDGE, and microUSB port connection.
The Android powered handset will obviously offers users close integration with popular Google services, such as Google Search with voice search, Gmail, Google Talk and Google Maps and would include the built-in support for MS document editors including Word, Excel and Powerpoint in addition to PDF.
In addition, it would also features latest version of Google Maps, which allows free walk and drive navigation and other locating options. In addition, there are more than 50,000 applications to choose from Android Market and users have access to Google mobile services such as Google Search, Gmail and Google Maps.
- Micromax Unveils ANDRO A70 Smartphone With Android 2.2 Froyo
- Micromax Launches A90 Superfone Pixel Android ICS Powered Smartphone in India
- Micromax Launches A100 Superfone Canvas Android ICS Powered Smartphone for Rs. 9,999
- Micromax ANDRO A60 Smartphone Launched in India; Runs Android 2.1 OS
- LG Unveils LG LU3000 Android 2.2 FroYo Powered Smartphone in Korea; Offers full 1080p HD Video Recording
- Micromax Launches A50 Ninja Budget Priced Dual SIM Android Phone With AISHA
- LG Optimus T Smartphone Powered by Android 2.2 FroYo Launched
- Samsung Acclaim SCH-r880 Android Smartphone Launched, Features Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Huawei to Launch IDEOS Android 2.2 FroYo Powered Smartphone in India