Razer, the world’s leading high-end precision gaming brand, has today announced the release of Razer Scarab gaming mouse pad that the next generation hard gaming mouse mat with enhanced Fractal surface coating so that gamers will improve their game even further.
Featuring the Razer Fractal 2.0 surface coated in light grey, the Razer Scarab gaming mouse pad that is the long-awaited sequel to the Razer Destructor takes superior tracking to an explosive new level.
The Fractal 2.0 is an advanced iteration of the Razer Fractal technology surface first seen on the Razer Destructor that is created by putting crystalline coating on the peaks of the grained surface to differentiate against the darker troughs, sensors can identify positions significantly faster and more accurate allowing the Razer Scarab to deliver superior tracking.
The improved rubber base of the Razer Scarab helps to even out minimal irregularities in the surface underneath and ensures that the only thing moving over the mat are your surgically executed swipes of the mouse.
According to company, the Razer Scarab is for gamers who prefer hard surfaces, high performance areas, effortless swipes and absolute tracking.
Razer’s Fractal 2.0 surface coating establishes a highly responsive and uniform tracking system perfect for optical and laser mice sensors. It’s been finely-tuned to balance between speed and control to help acquire targets more accurately.
Razer even included a lightweight carrying case that not only protects the Scarab, but is a sweet folio to store documents for your job as a tax accountant by day, l33t gamer by night. It even looks great, guaranteed to turn heads at the next LAN party you destroy.
- Fractal 2.0 surface coating for high performance
- Optimal performance for both laser and optical mice
- Hard mouse mat providing precise tracking
- Improved rubber base for greater stability
- Large size suited for most gaming environments: 350(L) x 250(W) x 3(H)mm
- Reinforced carrying case for optimal stowing
Price and Availability
The Razer Scarab gaming mouse pad is available for US $39.99 / EU €39.99, about Rs. 1,800.
Razerzone Asia Pacific – December 19th, 2010
Razerzone North and South America – December 24th, 2010
Razerzone Europe – December 25th, 2010
Worldwide – December, 2010
For more information about the Razer Scarab, please visit www.razerzone.com/scarab.
- RAZER Revamps Legendary Razer Lachesis Gaming Mouse; Retains Familar Form, Offers More Functions
- RAZER ORCA Headphones Launched in India Offering Perfect Balance Between Gaming and Music
- Logitech Launches MK200 Media Combo – a Keyboard-and-Mouse Combo, in India
- Genius Launches Maurus-X Gaming Mouse for GX Gaming Series
- Logitech Launches MK520 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo
- Genius Introduces GILA MMO/RTS Professional Gaming Mouse for GX Gaming Series
- Genius Navigator 535 Gaming Mouse
- Zebronics Releases JUDWAA-5 Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- iBUYPOWER Launches Paladin XLC Series Gaming Desktop PC in Coolermaster HAF 932 Chassis