Epson today added two additional high-definition WUXGA resolution models to the PowerLite Pro G-series installation projector line, the Epson PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL and Epson G5750WUNL Professional Projectors.
Epson PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL Projector
Designed for medium to large custom installations in corporations, higher-education, and houses of worship, these full-featured, professional projectors include a wide range of cutting edge technologies and collaboration features.
Claimed to ideal for creative, defense, engineering, and medical industries, the addition of these two WUXGA resolution models deliver cutting-edge technology with improved image quality, reliability, and networking advancements that are necessary for high-end installations.
Both the Epson PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL and G5750WUNL projectors are WUXGA resolution capable delivering astounding 1920 x 1200 pixel native resolution and high-quality widescreen images.
While the Epson PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL projector offers 4,000 lumens of color and white light output, the Epson PowerLite Pro G5750WUNL projector offers still higher 4,500 lumens of color and white light output.
The Epson PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL and G5750WUNL professional projectors offer several key benefits to the end-users that includes a powerful C²Fine technology that along with advanced vertical alignment technology, provides high contrast for deeper blacks and vivid images, and DICOM Simulation Mode3 which is a specialized imaging that uses standardized grayscale to reproduce medical images, such as x-rays, for medical training and education.
Both these projectors also offers Six-Axis Color Adjustment that allows users to customize colors by adjusting the hue, saturation, and brightness of RGBCMY (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow) for special projection materials such as high-quality photographs or artwork, and Advanced Sharpness enabling users adjust sharpness more precisely for thin, thick, vertical, and horizontal line enhancements in addition to facility of test patterns that includes four new test patterns for different applications to make setup and image customization easy.
Key Features on the PowerLite Pro G-Series Projectors
- Split Screen: Gives presentation flexibility with two side-by-side windows and three layout options; video and presentation materials run simultaneously for added convenience
- Multi-PC Projection: Allows up to four computers to simultaneously project via the network with a four-way split-screen; another 12 computers can be in stand-by for amazing collaboration flexibility
- Monitor and Control: Epson Easy Management allows for network monitoring, maintenance scheduling, and email alerts to be sent via LAN
- Crestron RoomView Enabled: Extends ROI for users who have already invested in Crestron RoomView to control and manage Epson projectors over a network, without the need of an A/V control box
- Network Content Distribution: Epson EasyMP allows content to be sent over IP remotely, either wired or wirelessly with optional wireless module, including broadcast messages and presentations with both video and audio
- Advanced Connectivity: Includes two digital inputs, HDMI and DVI-D, a computer VGA port, two audio-in, USB, Hardwire remote, five BNC, Monitor Out, RS-232, and optional Quick-Connect Wireless
- Web Remote Control: Allows basic projector functions to be controlled via a computer on the LAN instead of, or in addition to, using the projector remote control
Both these Epson PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL and G5750WUNL projectors also offers features like 3LCD, 3-chip technology, closed captioning, functional design elements including simple lamp and air filter replacement, optional wireless, digital connectivity with HDMI and DVI-D, centered lens design, an impressive range of horizontal and vertical lens shift, Quick Corner for easy image positioning, off-axis tilt function for installation flexibility, and five optional lenses including a rear-projection lens.
Price and Availability
The PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL comes for $3,999 or about Rs. 1,80,700 and Pro G5750WUNL projector comes with the price tag of $4,999 or about Rs. 2,25,950 and would be available in January 2011 with a three-year limited warranty. For additional information about the new PowerLite Pro projectors, visit www.epson.com/projectors.
- Epson Announces Epson PowerLite 1750, 1760W, 1770W, and 1775W Ultra-Portable Projectors
- EPSON Introduces PowerLite 1260 WXGA Resolution Multimedia Projector
- EPSON Introduces Epson PowerLite 1220 XGA Resolution Multimedia Projector
- Epson Introduces EX3200, EX5200 and EX7200 LCD Projectors: Featuring Epson’2 3LCD, 3-chip Technology
- 3M Launches MP160 and MP180 Pocket Projectors; Offers 2-Hrs Battery Life
- BenQ MX660, MS614, MS510, MX511, MX613ST & MS612ST – 3D Ready Projector Launched in India
- BenQ SP890 Auditorium Projector Launched; Offers full 1080p HD Support
- Epson Launches Perfection V10 Flatbed Scanner
- Canon Launches LV-7590 7000-Lumen XGA Resolution Multimedia Projector