People Can Fly, Epic Games, Electronic Arts and Microsoft Game Studios today announced the “Epic Edition” of Bulletstorm, the highly anticipated new action shooter for Xbox 360 video game console from the makers of the award-winning Unreal Tournament and Gears of War series of games.
In a unique promotional offer, Epic Games and EA are launching Bulletstorm Epic Edition with access to the public beta for Gears of War 3, the spectacular conclusion to one of the most memorable and celebrated sagas in video games of Xbox 360.
All the players who purchase the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm game are also guaranteed early access to the Gears of War 3 beta.
In addition to access to the beta, the Epic Edition gives players bonus in-game Bulletstorm content when playing online, including 25,000 experience points, visual upgrades for their iconic leash, deadly Peace Maker Carbine, boots, and armor using which gamers kill with skill in style.
In addition, the Bulletstorm’s Anarchy four-player online cooperative mode takes full advantage of the game’s unique skillshot gameplay and unlock/upgrade weapon system to deliver the best possible multiplayer experience within the Bulletstorm world.
“Epic is poised to break new ground in 2011 with Gears of War 3 and Bulletstorm,” said Dr. Michael Capps, president of Epic Games. “With these two highly anticipated triple-A experiences comes a unique opportunity to do something to really excite players, and that’s what we intend to accomplish with the support of Microsoft Game Studios and EA. This is for the shooter fans.”
Price and Availability
Poised to be one of next year’s most anticipated original games, Bulletstorm will be available for Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PC on Feb. 22, 2011 in North America and Feb. 25, 2011 in Europe.
The Bulletstorm Epic Edition can be pre-ordered now to reserve a copy of the Epic Edition which will be available on Feb. 22, 2011 for MSRP $59.99 or about Rs. 2,700, only for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system.
For more information on Bulletstorm, please visit www.bulletstorm.com and www.facebook.com/bulletstorm or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/bulletstorm.
- 2K Games: Mafia II Epic Crime Saga Now Available as Downloadable Demo For Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 System
- Microsoft Plans To Launch ‘Xbox 360′ Around Diwali 2006
- Microsoft To Launch Xbox 360 In India
- Windows Vista Beta 2 Will Be Available by May End
- ‘StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty’ Becomes Best-Selling PC Game of 2010
- Microsoft Unveils ‘Kinect’ for Xbox 360 – Allows Users Direct Xbox With Body Movements
- Logitech Introduces Z506 Surround 5.1 Speaker System
- BenQ and ZOWIE to Co-Develop ‘BenQ & ZOWIE LED Gaming Monitor’ For Professional Gamers
- SteelSeries Launches Siberia V2 LiveMix Headphones For PS3 Game Console