BenQ has announced in India market the release of their 23.6-inch (16:9 Aspect Ratio) BenQ XL2410T LED Gaming Monitor in association with ZOWIE, a professional Gaming gear manufacturer delivering 2ms response time and Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 10,000,000:1 for detailed images and clarity in both darkened and brightened situations.
Launched earlier in European and US markets, the BenQ XL2410T LED monitor is a truly professional LED gaming monitor featuring a set of Gaming Display Modes which includes the FPS mode (First Person Shooting), co-developed by two legendary Counter-Strike players – Emil “HeatoN” Christensen and Abdisamad “SpawN” Mohamed.
BenQ XL2410T LED monitor has a fast refresh rate of 120Hz for higher precision; a low input lag so the shots made is more in sync with the visual on-screen; a quick 2ms GTG (OverDrive), 120 Hz refresh rate, and Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 10,000,000:1 for detailed images and clarity in both darkened and brightened situations.
BenQ XL2410T LED gaming monitor features two hotkeys; the first key changes the display mode: Full; Aspect; Overscan; 1:1; 17”; 19”; 19” Widescreen and 22” Widescreen, while the second hotkey is Smart Scaling, which lets the users adjust picture size in original input to the screen’s limit.
Combining Hotkeys with Display Mode function, the BenQ XL2410T allows users to play in the resolution size they are used to with their previous monitor, or adjust their screen size to what their teammates are using for easier communication and reference.
The BenQ XL2410T LED monitor’s ‘Gaming Display Modes’ options allows users to choose from FPS Mode, made possible by co-working with the gaming heroes -HeatoN and Spawn as the best setting for personal shooting games, or from the two User Game modes for more dedicated and personalized settings.
The BenQ XL2410T is the LED monitor to also 3D-ready (NVIDIA 3D Vision certified) and features Picture by Picture (PBP); connectivity values (D-sub; DVI-D-DL, HDMI) and height adjustment feature are offered for users’ enjoyment and comfort.
BenQ’s picture by picture (PBP) is a feature that enables users to show two programs side-by-side on the screen.
Key Features / Specifications of BenQ XL2410T LED Monitor
- Display size: 23.6-inches (60 cm) Wide
- 16:9 Full HD, LED backlight
- 1920×1080 pixel resiltion @ 120Hz
- Panel Technology: TN (Twisted Nematic)
- 16.7M colors (6 bit + HiFRC)
- 2 ms (GTG) Response time
- 300 cd/m2 Brightness
- 10 million to 1 – Dynamic Contrast ratio:
- 0.272 Pixel pitch
- Viewing angle CR 10:1: 170°/160°
- Ports – Analog (D-sub), Digital (DVI-D DL), HDMI 1.3
- Power consumption – 22W in Eco mode, less than 0.5W in standby
- 120Hz refresh rate for flawless image quality
- Display Mode – Full, Aspect, 1:1; 17”; 19”; 19” Widescreen and 22” Widescreen
- Picture-by-Picture (PbP) to suite personal entertainment needs
- Multiple connectivity options VGA x 1, DVI-D-DL x1, HDMI x1, Earphone jack x1
- NVIDIA 3G ready
Price and Availability
The BenQ XL2410T LED Gaming Monitor is already available in India at the price of Rs. 31,200 with one year warranty. For more information, please visit www.BenQ.co.in