Jabra, today introduced a new Jabra EASYGO Bluetooth headset in India that is designed specifically for first-time users and consumers looking for an easy to use gives all the extraordinary benefits of hands free conversation at affordable price.
Designed on the success of Jabra’s best-selling BT2080 headset, the Jabra EASYGO bluetooth headset offers easy functioning and installation which is fast and straightforward.
It has been designed with features that are even more intuitive like the Voice Guidance feature that provides audio updates announcing “Connected” and “Low Battery” status levels. For easier navigation, Jabra EASYGO features on the back of the headset a dedicated on/off slider switch and larger icons on the StatusDisplay provide clearer visual reference.
The Jabra EASYGO is easy to use, wear and enjoy, and can be connected to up to eight Bluetooth devices, one or two devices simultaneously.
In additin, Jabra EASYGO bluetooth headset also has two great improvements viz. an extra ear gel, featuring a unique shape to accommodate varying ear sizes and provide all-day comfort, and an improved ear hook that is easier to put on and shaped to fit securely.
The new Jabra EASYGO is equipped with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology that delivers crystal clear audio quality and also provides noise and echo reduction in addition to automatic volume adjustment making it device of choice.
Key Features of the Jabra EASYGO Bluetooth Headset
- Easy to use, wear and enjoy
- Spoken battery and connection status
- Multiuse – connects to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Crystal clear sound and voice (DSP technology)
- All day comfort with Jabra Ultimate Comfort Eargels and ear hook
- Bluetooth 2.1, including EDR and eSCO
- Great sound with Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Multiuse – Connects to two devices at the same time
- Automatic Volume Adjustment
- Jabra Status Display – Shows battery life and connectivity
- Auto-pairing for no-nonsense setup
- Earhooks – in 2 different sizes – are provided for individual comfort
- Microphones: SLR = 14dB +/- 3dB, 4mm omni-directional microphone
- Speaker: 300 – 3,000 Hz, ALA = -2dB +/- 3dB, 32 Ohm
- Paired devices: Up to 8 devices, one or two at a time
- Ultimate Comfort Eargels are included to use without earhook
- Up to 6 hours talk time and up to 8 days standby time
- Dimensions – 53.7 x 15.8 x 9 mm
- Weight – 8 grams
Price and Availability
The Jabra EASYGO bluetooth headset is readily available across India for the price of Rs. 2,119 with one year warranty through national dealers Redington.
Jabra earlier introduced three new products viz. Jabra CHILL, RHYTHM & ACTIVE also currently available at retail stores for a suggested retail price Rs 1,199, Rs 1,799 and Rs 2,119 respectively.
- Jabra Extreme2 Bluetooth Headset Launched
- Jabra Supreme Bluetooth Headsets Features Active Noise Cancellation Technology
- Jabra Launches STONE2 Bluetooth Headset in India
- Jabra Go 660 Bluetooth Headset Launched in India
- Jabra BT2050 Bluetooth Headset Launched
- Jabra HALO Stereo Bluetooth Headset Launched
- Jabra SPEAK 410 Speakerphone Launched in India
- Plantronics Introduces ‘Discovery 975′ Bluetooth Headsets in India
- Plantronics Launched Savor M1100 Bluetooth Headset and Voyager PRO+ Bluetooth Headset