TechBerry Mobile, a very new entrant in already over crowded Indian mobile market, has today launched TechBerry ST 200 Projector Mobile Phone, that has a built-in projector hardware and featues 3D UI, Dual-SIM, Dual-Camera, Dual-Memory-Card slot, Analog TV with recording, wireless FM radio with recording, WiFi connectivity and what more one could ask for in a Rs. 12,000 mobile phone.
Claimed to be India’s first projector mobile phone being initially announced with big fanfare ahead of Intex’s projector phone in September 2010, the TechBerry ST200 Projector Mobile features 3.5-inch TFT QVGA full touchscreen display and is Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz capable handset.
In addition to Dual-SIM capability, the TechBerry ST 200 also features dual-memory card slot and features two 2 megapixel cameras with LED flash and video recording capability.
The TechBerry ST 200 has built-in projector whose details are not known, is capable of projecting high resolution images or videos on to any type of surfaces. In particular, the device enables users playback clips and images on larger screen without the need of large expansive displays like dedicated projector.
The TechBerry ST200 projector mobile also boasts of 3D technology in menu and user interface, and offers video conferencing with the projector display.
Besides, ST200 projector phone also features integrated analog TV and RM radio with RM recording facility in addition to audio and video media players which supports most of the audio and video codecs like MP3, MP4 with a standard 3 GP.
The TechBerry ST200 projector mobile comes with 64MB internal memory which can be expanded to maximum 16GB via dual microSD memory slots.
The ST200 includes Li-on 2000 mAh Battery claimed to offer excellent battery life, and also allows push mail access and many more apart from the regular features.
Other features of this projector phone includes built-in analog TV with recording, document viewer software for MS documents, eBook Reader, video recording, audio recording, Java MIDP 2.0 support, Java games, Google Map, Opera Mini 5.0 browser, NimBuzz all-in-one IM client, FaceBook integration, and eBuddy chat client.
Key features of TechBerry ST200 Mobilephone
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz (QUAD Band) in 2 SIMs
- 3.5-inch QVGA Full Touch Screen
- Dual-Sim Capable
- Dual Memory Card Capable
- Shaking Control Enabled
- microUSB port
- WAP/xHTML browser
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 2.0+ A2DP,AVRCP,FTP Enabled
- 2 MP Dual Camera with a Flash Light
- Media Player supporting MP3, MP4, 3GP
- Wireless FM with Recording
- 64MB internal memory
- Dual-Memory card supporting 16GB maximum
- 3000 entries phonebook
- JAVA MIDP 2.0
- PC Sync, Mass Storage, WebCam
- Dimension – 111.8 x 56.8 x 18.8 mm
- Li-on 2000 mAh Battery
“Techberry dedicated the phone to The Legend of Crocket, The Master Blaster Sachin Tendulakr, who achieved success in his life midst of hardships and struggles and the phone is named in as ST i.e. S stands for Sachin, T stands for Tendulkar and 200 is for only cricket star to run 200 runs and the only person to create history,” said Mr. John Yesudhas, CEO of Techberry at the launch event in Chennai.
Price and Availability
The TechBerry’s dual-SIM, dual-memory and dual-camera equipped ST 200 projector mobile is available in India for about Rs. 12,000. Visit www.techberrymobiles.com for more details.
- Intex V.Show Mini Theatre IN-8809 Projector Mobile Phone Launched in India
- Zen Launches Zen Z82 Dual-SIM QWERTY Mobile Phone; Features Analog TV Receiver
- Top 5 Dual SIM Mobile Phones
- Fly DS102 Entry-Level Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Phone Launched in India @ Rs. 1,499
- Fly DS 210 Dual-SIM Slider Phone With 3.2 MP Camera
- Fly DS110i Entry-Level Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Phone Launched
- Fly DS 440 Slimmest Dual-SIM (GSM+CDMA) Mobile Phone
- XAGE Unveils MT 711 Full Touch Dual SIM Mobile Phone in India
- Fly DS 160 X-Life Dual-SIM Mobile Phone Announced Offering High Capacity Battery