Samsung Electronics has today announced the launch of Samsung PL200 Compact Digital Camera, in India market, that is a stylish 14.2 mega pixel point-and-shoot digital camera allowing 720p HD movie recording setting a new benchmark in today’s mid-range class.
The competitively-priced Samsung PL200 Digital Camera combines advanced features such as high-definition video recording, powerful optics, and a large LCD screen, along with the unmatched ease-of-use that has become one of the defining features of Samsung’s digital camera lineup, making it one of the most well-rounded digital cameras on the market.
The Samsung PL200 Digital Camera measures just 3.9” x 2.3” x 0.83”, and features a slim and stylish design that includes a large 3.0-inch 230K color capable WQVGA LCD display, allowing consumers to frame and review their images and video with ease.
The Samsung PL200 Digital Camera also incorporates a powerful 7x optical zoom lens (35mm film equivalent focal length of 31mm-217mm) giving consumers more control.
In addition, thanks to Samsung’s Dual Image Stabilization technology, which combines the benefits of both Optical and Digital Image Stabilization, users of Samsung PL200 Digital Camera can expect added stability and can capture clear, blur-free images with the utmost precision.
Alongside high-quality still images, the Samsung PL200 Digital Camera can also record 720p HD video at 30 frames-per-second in H.264 format, giving users three times more recording capacity than MJPEG video.
The Samsung PL200 Digital Camera offers a comprehensive suite of automatic controls to help users capture better images with ease.
Samsung’s advanced Smart Auto (Still & Movie) scene recognition technology takes the hassle out of capturing great still images or 720p HD video. With the simple touch of a button, consumers can switch the PL200 digital camera to Smart Auto (Still & Movie), and it will analyze the current shooting environment and subject and automatically select the most appropriate scene mode and settings for the best results possible.
The Samsung PL200 Digital Camera also offers Beauty Shot and Smile Shot modes, as well as Blink Detection and Face Detection features, and consumers can take advantage of the Smart Album feature to help manage their images.
Price and Availability
The Samsung PL200 point and shoot digital camera is already available in India for Rs. 11,9950 with 2-year warranty.
- Samsung Launches PL200 12.2-MP Digital Camera With 7X Optical Zoom & 720p HD Video Recording Capability
- Samsung Launches PL100, 12.2-MP Digital Camera in India; Features 35mm Lens with 3X Optical Zoom
- Samsung Launches PL150, 12.2-MP Digital Camera in India; Features 35mm Lens with 5X Optical Zoom
- Samsung ST80 Wi-Fi Enabled Digital Camera Launched; Offers 720p HD Video Recording
- Samsung PL90 12.2 Megapixel All-in-one Digital Camera
- Samsung DualView ST600 14.2-MP Digital Camera Launched in India; Features 1.8-inch Front LCD Screen
- Samsung DualView ST100 14.2-MP Digital Camera Launched; Features 1.8-inch Front LCD Screen
- Samsung DualView ST600 14.2-MP Digital Camera Launched; Features 1.8-inch Front LCD Screen
- Samsung Launches HMX-T10 Full HD Camcorder; Features 20-degree Slanted Lens