Samsung Electronics has today announced the launch of Samsung PL150 Compact Digital Camera, in India market, that is a stylish 12.2 mega pixel point-and-shoot digital camera featuring 35mm lens with 5X optical zoom and dual-view display.
The competitively-priced Samsung PL150 Digital Camera combines advanced features a 1.5-inch color front LCD screen that gives consumers the ability to perfect their self-portraits or join their friends and family in the shot.
The Samsung PL150 features powerful optics, and a large 2.7-inch LCD screen, along with the unmatched ease-of-use that has become one of the defining features of Samsung’s digital camera lineup, making it one of the most well-rounded digital cameras on the market.
The Samsung PL150 Digital Camera measures just 99.2 x 59 x 19.9 mm, and features a slim and stylish design that includes a large 2.7-inch 230K color capable WQVGA LCD display, allowing consumers to frame and review their images and video with ease.
The Samsung PL150 Digital Camera also incorporates a powerful 5x optical zoom lens (35mm film equivalent focal length of 31mm-217mm) giving consumers more control. It comes with 30MB internal memory and has microSD card supporting up to 8GB expandable memory. It also features USB 2.0 port for wired connectivity.
In addition, thanks to Samsung’s Dual Image Stabilization technology, which combines the benefits of both Optical and Digital Image Stabilization, users of Samsung PL150 Digital Camera can expect added stability and can capture clear, blur-free images with the utmost precision.
Alongside high-quality still images in max 12MB (4000 x 3000 pixels), the Samsung PL150 Digital Camera can also record video with live sound in 1280×720 @ 30/15fps High Quality, 1280×720 @ 30/15fps Standard Quality, 640×480 at 30/15fps or in 320×240 @ 30/15 fps with full 5X optical zoom.
Weighing only 136 gms, the Samsung PL150 Digital Camera offers a comprehensive suite of automatic controls to help users capture better images with ease.
Samsung’s advanced Smart Auto (Still & Movie) scene recognition technology takes the hassle out of capturing great still images or high resolution video. With the simple touch of a button, consumers can switch the PL150 digital camera to Smart Auto (Still & Movie), and it will analyze the current shooting environment and subject and automatically select the most appropriate scene mode and settings for the best results possible.
The Samsung PL150 Digital Camera also offers Beauty Shot and Smile Shot modes, as well as Blink Detection and Face Detection features, and consumers can take advantage of the Smart Album feature to help manage their images.
Price and Availability
The budget-priced Samsung PL100 point and shoot digital camera is already available in India for Rs. 10,990.00 with 2-year warranty.
- Samsung Launches PL100, 12.2-MP Digital Camera in India; Features 35mm Lens with 3X Optical Zoom
- Samsung Launches PL200, 14.2-MP Digital Camera in India; Features 7X Optical Zoom & 720p HD Video Recording
- Samsung Launches PL200 12.2-MP Digital Camera With 7X Optical Zoom & 720p HD Video Recording Capability
- Samsung ST80 Wi-Fi Enabled Digital Camera Launched; Offers 720p HD Video Recording
- Samsung DualView ST600 14.2-MP Digital Camera Launched in India; Features 1.8-inch Front LCD Screen
- Samsung DualView ST600 14.2-MP Digital Camera Launched; Features 1.8-inch Front LCD Screen
- Samsung DualView ST100 14.2-MP Digital Camera Launched; Features 1.8-inch Front LCD Screen
- Samsung PL90 12.2 Megapixel All-in-one Digital Camera
- Samsung Launch NV10 Digital Camera