BenQ has announced the BenQ CP270 Mobile Digital Projector which is light and compact at only 1.5 kgs and features a high 2000 lumens brightness to keep your presentations nice and bright.
The BenQ CP270 projector comes with XGA native resolution that can go all the way up to 1024 x 768 pixels bringing crisp and accurate images on display in every presentation.
Offering a high 2000 lumens brightness, BenQ CP270 features a mainstream standard 2000 ANSI lumen projection lamp ensures great viewing even in locations with ambient light.
Light and compact at less than 1.5kg or 3.3lbs, the BenQ CP270 mobile digital projector is claimed to have been specially designed by BenQ Lifestyle Design Center (LDC) to fit all business settings, making it the ultimate weapon for business professionals who are always out on business meetings.
BenQ CP270 DLP projector also features BrilliantColor Technology and a uniquely designed golden ratio 6-segment color wheel, delivering true-to-life images with enhanced secondary color brightness for your visual enjoyment.
The CP270 projector also offers optimized 11 preset modes such as Dynamic, sRGB, Cinema, Presentation and Standard modes. Each modes is characterized by a distinct wave form to produce the best viewing experience for gaming, movie watching (with special selection for dark or colorful movies), AutoCAD, PowerPoint and more.
- Projection System: DLP® technology by Texas Instruments®
- Native Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Brightness: 2000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Full on/Full off)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Native, 16:9 Selectable
- Color: Full 16.7 million color palette
- Lens: F=2.56 ~ 2.67, f=21.36~23.45 mm
- Zoom Ratio: Manual Zoom, 1.10:1
- Image Size (Diagonal): 24” to 300”
- Projection Ratio: 1.9 to 2.1:1
- Lamp: 200W, 2000/3000 hours (Normal/Economic mode)
- Computer Compatibility: VGA(640 x 480) to UXGA(1280 x 1024)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Horizontal Frequency: 31-82 kHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 48-85 Hz
- Analog RGB: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- Component Video: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- Serial Connector : RS232 8 pin MINI DIN
- Dim – 7.5 x 3 x 8 inch (190 x 77.5 x 205 mm)
- Weight – 1.5 Kgs
The CP270 also allows users independent control of six colors’ (R/G/B/C/M/Y) hue, gain, and saturation to get the color intensity you prefer and comes with a built-in on-screen timer to keep you right on track.
A smart auto off feature in CP270 projector shuts the projector down when no input sources are detected after a preset interval, not only conserves power but also prevents possible overheating.
BenQ has not revealed CP270 prices and availability in any markets as yet.
- BenQ MP770 Portable Digital LCD Projector
- BenQ MX660, MS614, MS510, MX511, MX613ST & MS612ST – 3D Ready Projector Launched in India
- BenQ MX880UST 3D Ready Ultra-Short-Throw DLP Projector Launched in India
- BenQ Joybee GP1 Mini LED Pocket Projector Launched in India; Features Integrated USB Drive
- BenQ SP890 Auditorium Projector Launched; Offers full 1080p HD Support
- Portronics Unveils iLume – a Powerful LED Illuminated Projector
- Panasonic Lauches World’s Lightest LCD Projector – PT-P1SD
- Canon Launches LV-7590 7000-Lumen XGA Resolution Multimedia Projector
- BenQ MP780 ST Short-throw WXGA PointDraw DLP Projector Launched in India