Corsair today announced in India the Corsair Hydro Series H70 ultra-performance CPU cooler, which is designed to provide an extremely efficient cooling solution for CPUs from Intel® and AMD.
The new Hydro Series H70 CPU cooler is build on success of the award-winning Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU cooler,and incorporates several significant upgrades that enable it to deliver even greater cooling performance.
These upgrades include a double-thickness (50mm) radiator with higher heat-exchanging capacity and a pump/cold plate unit with increased efficiency.
The Corsair H70 CPU cooler system also features two 120mm speed-switchable cooling fans in a push-pull configuration to provide increased airflow at low noise levels. Users no longer need a fin array the size of a small shoebox to cool aggressively overclocked CPUs.
The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler is equipped with closed water cooling system in a sealed and pre-filled unit, with no maintenance required. In addition, the low profile cold plate is extremely space efficient, and is very low in mass compared to heat pipe based solutions, putting less stress on the system’s motherboard.
The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU cooler also includes mounting hardware for most common AMD and Intel CPUs packed in the package that includes mounting brackets for Intel LGA775, Intel LGA1366, AMD socket AM2 and AMD socket AM3 motherboards, and unlike some competitive CPU coolers, includes all necessary fans for high performance operation.
- Copper cold plate
- Radiator material made of Aluminum
- 2 x 120mm @ 2000rpm / 1600rpm fan speed
- Pre-filled, closed-loop system is easy to install
- Copper CPU cooling plate for maximum cooling performance
- Integrated pump and reservoir is sealed for zero maintenance and improved leakage protection
- Large, double-thick 120mm radiator for outstanding heat dissipation
- High-performance, twin 120mm fans offer outrageous airflow in push-pull configuration
- Included step-down adapters let you customize your fan speed for low noise or high performance.
Price and Availability
The Corsair Hydro Series H70 (CAFA70) CPU Cooler is available immediately in India for manufacturer suggested retail price of Rs. 14,950 from Corsair’s authorized distributors and resellers with a two year warranty.
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H70 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H100 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H80 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches Air Series A50 and A70 CPU Cooling Units
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A200 Series AMD CPU Cooler in India
- iBUYPOWER Launches Paladin XLC Series Gaming Desktop PC in Coolermaster HAF 932 Chassis
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A360/A360CU Series AMD CPU Coolers
- ARCTIC Introduces Accelero XTREME Plus VGA Cooler
- Xigmatek Aegir Releases SD128264 CPU Cooler; Featuring Unique Dual-fan Cooling Design