Samsung has launched in India Samsung SF510 Notebook that is powered by Intel Core i3 / i5 dual-core processors and offers 15.6-inch LED backlit, anti-glare display powered by NVIDIA discrete graphics, overall delivering a distinctive design that offers style-conscious users the ultimate in mobility.
The Samsung SF510 series features tactile, glossy ivory exterior, stylish mat-black interior and has comfortable island keyboard showing refined craftsmanship with a durable case that has been constructed to be both ultra-light and scratch resistant.
Expanding upon Samsung’s signature style and premium performance, the new ultra-compact Samsung SF510 notebook PC is powered by Intel Core i3 / i5 cual-core processor providing faster performance.
The Samsung SF510 Notebook features a smooth, contoured clamshell exterior and Titan Silver color highlight the SF210’s sleek appearance, while a roomy island style spill-resistant keyboard with numeric key pad and large touchpad with gesture support make the SF510 conducive to comfortable computing on-the-go.
The Samsung SF510 notebook delivers an efficient and powerful combination of the new Dual-Core processor and HD display making it an ideal choice for technology enthusiasts and it also boasts of a premium Lithium Polymer Battery that provides up to 7.5 hours of battery life (61Wh battery).
For additional convenience, the SF510 also features Samsung’s Express Charging Mode, reducing charging times and delivering a full battery in just 2~3 hours.
Samsung SF510 features 15.6-inch crystal clear HD LED backlit display powered by NVIDIA discrete graphics with 1GB video memory offering stunning 720p HD quality with 1366 x 768 pixel maximum screen resolution, allowing users to comfortably view and stream HD video.
The Samsung SF510 notebook is powered by Intel Core i3 / i5 processor and it includes 4GB DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM, 250 GH hard disk drive and comes with Windows 7 starter edition pre-installed.
The 15.6-inch notebook also features Samsung’s Fast Start feature, that allows the user to put the SF510 in an advanced state of sleep, enhances user satisfaction by reducing power consumption while the device is not in use. The Fast Start feature eliminates the waiting around for a laptop to start. The user’s session can subsequently be restored in as little as 3 seconds.
The Samsung SF510 serie notebook’s one-touch wireless control button allows users to connect immediately without any complicated steps. The combination of Samsung’s Fast Start technology with its one-touch wireless capability means that you are up and online quickly and efficiently.
The Samsung NF210 netbook also boasts Samsung’s USB Sleep & Charge technologies allowing users to quickly connect and charge cell phones, MP3 players or other USB-powered device even while the netbook is powered off helping users to stay connected using all of your devices.
Other hardware features of Samsung NF210 netbook includes WiFi 802.11b/g/N wireless networking, Bluetooth v3.0 wireless connectivity, built-in two 1.5W stereo speakers, Ethernet LAN connection, webcam, multi-card reader and 3 USB 2.0 ports.
The sleek netbook also offers the AllShare feature that allows users to share and play videos, photos, and music across a range of Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) certified devices, including TVs, cameras and handsets.
Samsung has included a premium Lithium Polymer Battery in the SF510 notebook that provides up to 7.5 hours of battery life (61Wh battery).
- Intel Core i3 / i5 Processor
- Genuine Windows 7 Starter
- 4 GB DDR3, 1066 MHz
- 250GB 2.5-inch SATA HDD
- 15.6-inch HD LED backlit display
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- NVIDIA Discrete Graphics with 1GB dedicated video memory
- Spill-proof Keyboard
- Speakers: 3 W Stereo Speaker (1.5 W x 2)
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI Digital Out Port
- 61Wh Lithium-Polymer Battery, up to 7.5 hours of battery life
Price and Availability
The new Samsung SF510 notebook is expected to retail in India for Rs. 55,490. Visit www.samsung.com/laptops for more details.
- Samsung NF210 Netbook With Dual-Core Intel ATOM Processor Launched in India
- Samsung NF310 10-inch NetBook Launched; Features Intel Atom N550 Dual-Core Processor
- Samsung R580-11 Mobile PC Launched With Intel Core i3 Processor & Intel HD Graphics
- Samsung Q430-11 Laptop Launched With Intel Core i3 CPU & NVIDIA GeForce Discrete Graphics
- Samsung Q330 Laptop Launched With Intel Core i3 CPU & Dual Intel-GMA/NVIDIA Graphics Solution
- Samsung Q530 Laptop Launched With Intel Core i3 CPU & NVIDIA GeForce Discrete Graphics
- Samsung Unveils R40 Series: R440-11 Laptop With Intel i3 CPU & Intel HD Graphics
- Samsung and Google Launches World’s First Chromebook Notebook PC
- Samsung Upgrades R530-11 Laptop With Intel Core i3 CPU & NVIDIA GeForce Discrete Graphics