ADATA Technology, today announced the global availability of ts latest Micro Memory Card Reader, the ADATA microReader version III, an ultra-compact and stylish solution for easy and convenient data transfers between mobile phones and PCs via High-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
The ADATA MicroReader v.III micro memory card reader is designed for users of digital devices who are constantly on the go, moving and sharing personal files from memory-enabled phones to other devices which otherwise can be a tedious when there is no USB cable on hand.
Weighing just 3 grams, and the size of a small coin, the new ADATA MicroReader v.III micro memory card reader is definitely one of the smallest card readers available on the market, with incredible portability that provides the freedom of data transfers any time, any place.
The ADATA MicroReader v.III micro memory card reader is so ultra-compact in size, that it can be plugged into the USB slot of a notebook PC for at all times, without blocking the neighboring slots or getting in the way when the computer is stowed in a bag. That way it gets more safer and secure.
The new ADATA MicroReader v.III micro memory card reader also features a patented one-push card-ejector that makes any data transfer ultra-fast and hassle free and it is available in elegant black and passionate red colors, the microReader features a stylish LED indicator that shines brightly when the device is in use.
The ADATA MicroReader v.III micro memory card reader is also available in a kit bundling with corresponding ADATA microSD/microSDHC memory cards and by combining the two together, the versatile ADATA microReader v.III instantly converts itself into an ultra-compact USB drive that allows users to share their music, video, photos and more with great ease.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA’s free-download value-added software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2011 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA products with just few easy mouse clicks.
ADATA has not revealed its prices in any market at yet.
- ADATA Introduces S101 Compact USB Flash Drive; Build With Chip-on-Board (COB) Technology
- ADATA Launches eSATA+USB 2.0 COMBO Interfaced N909 USB Flash Drive
- ADATA Launches SH12 USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive with Up to 116MB/Sec Speed
- ADATA Nobility NH03 SuperSpeed USB-3.0 External Hard Drive Launched
- ADATA SH14 Portable Hard Drive Arrives in India in Style
- ADATA Launches S596 Turbo Solid State Drive (SSD) With JMicron JMF616 Controller
- Inspan Introduces A-DATA AUSD2GZ-R 2GB microSD Memory Card
- Buffalo Introduces RUF2 PSG Ultra-compact USB Flash Drive With Data Encryption
- ADATA Launches BN Series Energy Efficient Power Supply for PCs