Silicon Power today introduced their new E20 2.5-inch SATA Solid State Drive (SSD), challenging SSD limitations with uniquely developed technology to boost read speeds up to 250MB/s and write speeds up to 230MB/s, both data transfer rates surpass the major SSD on the market today.
The Silicon Power E20 SATA SSD also supports TRIM Command specifically for Windows 7 users, allowing for swift tens of seconds OS startup time and instant application and software use.
For users using other than Windows OS, the Silicon Power E20 SATA SSD provides Garbage Collection Technology. It enhances SSD’s already strong performances and prevents poor computer responses from long hours of continuous use. It is the ingredient to achieving twice the result with half the effort.
Silicon Power’s brand new SSD E20 2.5-inch SATA SSD proposes effective and practical solutions for most common problems faced by users today:
DDR2 DRAM Cache Memory Implementation
With E20 SSD’s built-in DDR2 DRAM Cache Memory, even during continuous intensive-write situations, computers shall lag no more. This feature not only enhances SSD’s read and write performances, it also extends SSD’s lifespan.
Circuit Current Sensor
During read and write, users most dread irregular current supply resulting in data lost or corruption. Silicon Power’s E20 SSD has specially added circuit current sensors to detect fluctuating or abnormal current to effectively protect your personal data!
Through Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.), user can monitor the health of E20 Solid State Drive.
Silicon Power’s 2.5” SATA SSD conforms in standard dimensions, it is easy to install into desktops, laptops or other 2.5 inch hard disk drive compatible devices. Silicon Power insists on producing consistent high quality products.
Breaking through traditional SSD dull looks, the Silicon Power E20 SATA SSD is coated in gold and bluish-green color coordination resembling the passionate flame and lightening speed.
It has a maximum capacity of 256GB which is the perfect choice for people wanting SSD performance and large storage capacity. Silicon Power’s E20 SSD is the number one choice when it comes to replacing your traditional hard disk drive!
- DDR2 DRAM Cache memory implementation to enhance E20’s read / write performances and lifespan
- Support TRIM Command to further boost write performance
- Support S.M.A.R.T. to constantly monitor E20’s health status
- Conforms to 2.5” SATA interface and hard drive dimensions (SATA SSD)
- Ultra fast transfer rates – aximum read ~ 250MB/s; maximum write ~ 230MB/s
- Built-in ECC to guarantee data reliability
- Has “Wear-Leveling” technology to extend its lifespan
- Has excellent performance and stability
- Low power consumption
- Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
- Available capacities: 32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB
- 2-year warranty
- Dimension: 100mm X69.85mm X9.5mm
- Weight: 70g
- Durability: pull/ plug test ~ at least 10,000 times
- Operating voltage: 4.5V~5.5V
- Vibration resistance test: 15G peak-to-peak max
- Shock resistance test: 1500G Max
Furthermore, through Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.), user can monitor the health of Silicon Power’s 2.5” SATA SSD.
- Silicon Power Releases Large-Capacity 12GB DDR3 DRAM Modules
- Transcend 192-GB Solid State Drive Launched
- ADATA Announces S511 Solid State Drive in Up to 480-GB Capacity
- Strontium Launches 2.5-inch Swift Series Solid State Drives (SSD)
- Silicon Power Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card
- Apacer AC203 2.5-inch External Hard Drive Launched in India
- Corsair Launches F90 (90GB) and F180 (180GB) Force Series Solid State Drives (SSDs) in India
- PNY Launches Smallest Size ‘Mini M1′ USB Flash Drive
- Kingston Launches DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 (DTU30) USB 3.0 Based Flash Drive