Corsair today announced the global availability of its Vengeance series of high performance DDR3 memory modules for gaming enthusiasts and system builders.
Corsair’s Vengeance series DDR3 memory modules use carefully selected RAMs to enable excellent overclocking results on current and future generation Intel and AMD platforms and all Vengeance modules are equipped with aluminum heat spreaders for thermal performance as well as aggressive appearance.
All initial Vengeance memory modules have a low 1.5V supply voltage for maximum compatibility and for energy-efficient operation. Vengeance DDR3 memory kits are available in single, dual, or triple module kits, with sizes ranging from 4GB all the way up to 16GB.
The initial Corsair Vengeance family of DDR3 SDRAM will consist of seven memory kits, and all module kits are compatible with current and future generation Intel and AMD platforms.
Prices of various kits ara:
- 16 GB module @1600 MHz – 4 DIMMs – $306
- 12GB module @1600 MHz – 3 DIMMs – $226
- 8GB module @1866 MHz – 2 DIMMS – $156
- 8GB module @1600 MHz – 2 DIMMS – $156
- 8GB module @1600 MHz – 2 DIMMS – $150
- 6GB module @1600 MHz – 3 DIMMS – $150
- 4GB module @1600 MHz – 1 DIMMS – $75
- Kingston Releases HyperX 4GB and 8GB 1600MHz Dual-Channel SO-DIMM Kits For Notebooks
- Strontium Introduced DDR3 1600 MHz RAM Modules for Notebooks and Desktops in India
- OCZ Unveils new Ultra-Low Voltage (ULV) and Extreme-Low Voltage (ELV) High-Speed DDR3 Desktop Memory
- ADATA XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G DRAM Module Launched in India, Offers 1333 MHz Speed
- Silicon Power Releases Large-Capacity 12GB DDR3 DRAM Modules
- Corsair Launches AX1200, AX850 and AX750 Professional Series Gold PSUs with 80 PLUS GOLD Certification
- Corsair Introduces GS600, GS700, and GS800 Gaming Series Power Supply Units
- Transcend Introduces 4GB ‘aXeRAM’ DDR3-2400 Memory Kits For Dual Channel Intel Core i7 Platforms
- Kingston HyperX T1 Black Triple-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Launched