Corsair today announced the global availability of its Vengeance series of high performance DDR3 memory modules for gaming enthusiasts and system builders.
Corsair’s Vengeance series DDR3 memory modules use carefully selected RAMs to enable excellent overclocking results on current and future generation Intel and AMD platforms and all Vengeance modules are equipped with aluminum heat spreaders for thermal performance as well as aggressive appearance.
All initial Vengeance memory modules have a low 1.5V supply voltage for maximum compatibility and for energy-efficient operation. Vengeance DDR3 memory kits are available in single, dual, or triple module kits, with sizes ranging from 4GB all the way up to 16GB.
The initial Corsair Vengeance family of DDR3 SDRAM will consist of seven memory kits, and all module kits are compatible with current and future generation Intel and AMD platforms.
Prices of various kits ara:
- 16 GB module @1600 MHz – 4 DIMMs – $306
- 12GB module @1600 MHz – 3 DIMMs – $226
- 8GB module @1866 MHz – 2 DIMMS – $156
- 8GB module @1600 MHz – 2 DIMMS – $156
- 8GB module @1600 MHz – 2 DIMMS – $150
- 6GB module @1600 MHz – 3 DIMMS – $150
- 4GB module @1600 MHz – 1 DIMMS – $75