AAXA Technologies has recently announce the release of the AAXA M2 Micro Projector, the world’s first XGA (1024×768) micro projector that weighs just 453 gms /1 pound and yet producing a vivid 110 lumen image with Vibrant Color technology.
The new AAXA M2 Micro Projector is the next generation ultra-portable multimedia projector that has power to produce 100-inch images, and features a built-in media player, 1GB storage, and an array of input options, the M2 redefines what is capable in mobile projection technology.
The AAXA M2 micro projector is the most powerful and fully-featured micro projector in its class and it employs a next generation optical engine with Vibrant Color technology producing high brightness and deep colors for a rich viewing experience.
For the first time ever, the AAXA M2 micro projector employs a high speed LCoS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) imager in combination with the powerful Luminus PhlatLight LEDs that results in a powerful yet efficient projection system.
The AAXA M2 mini projector is a stand-alone projection system featuring a new high-speed video and image processor supporting up to 1280×720 resolution video at 30 frames per second and a wide array of image and music formats.
The AAXA M2 comes is also equipped with a 1GB of onboard memory for content storage which can be supplemented with an SD card slot, and a USB thumb-drive (USB OTG) for enhanced storage.
The M2 micro projector also features unmatched connectivity with HDMI, VGA, and composite A/V inputs. Coupled with built-in 1 watt stereo speakers, the M2 micro projector makes for a powerful yet portable device that serves double duty as a standalone multimedia system and as accessory display for notebooks and other multimedia devices.
Rest of the features include a infrared remote control, adjustable tripod, and a 3.5mm audio output for headphones or external speakers.
Optional accessories include iPhone, PSP, Zune, Nokia, Samsung, iTouch, and AV out cables for mobile device connectivity.
Key Features / Specifications
- Native XVGA (1024×768) resolution
- Ultra-bright 110 lumen LED light engine
- Vibrant Color Technology w/ RGB LEDs
- 2000:1 contrast ratio
- 1GB built-in memory + SD-HC & USB readers
- HDMI, VGA, and Compostie A/V inputs
- Excellent text clarity and contrast
- Media Player (MP4, MP3, AVI, JPG, etc)
- Projects up to a 100-inch image
- Optional iPod, PSP, smartphone input cables
- Built in 1Gb flash memory + microSD/TF card + USB Host reader
- Supported media – MP4/MP3/WMA/OGG/WAV/AVI/WMV/SMV/ BMP/JPG/GIF/TXT
- Triple RGB LEDs with Vibrant Color Technology, Life 15,000hrs
- Dim – 132 x 125 x 47mm
- Weight – 453 gms / 1 pound
- Power Consumption – 50 W
- Stereo 1W Built-in Speaker
Price and Availability
The AAXA M2 micro Projector is available for sale at www.aaxatech.com for $369 in addition to company’s several retail partners.
- AAXA Introduces L1 v2 Laser Pico – Laser Powered Pocket Projector
- Portronics Unveils iLume – a Powerful LED Illuminated Projector
- Samsung Launches Palm-Size SP-H03 Pico Projector & Media Player
- BenQ Joybee GP1 Mini LED Pocket Projector Launched in India; Features Integrated USB Drive
- BenQ MP770 Portable Digital LCD Projector
- BenQ CP270 Mobile Digital Projector Announced; Weighs only 1.5 Kgs
- BenQ MX880UST 3D Ready Ultra-Short-Throw DLP Projector Launched in India
- Panasonic Lauches World’s Lightest LCD Projector – PT-P1SD
- BenQ MP780 ST Short-throw WXGA PointDraw DLP Projector Launched in India