MSI has announced the upcoming availability of a new business All-in-One PC model in the end of 2010: the MSI Wind Top AP2000 All-in-one PC that is designed specifically for the business and office environment, and is equipped with high performance and powerful features.
The new MSI Wind Top AP2000 is equipped with a high-performance Intel Pentium Dual Core P6100 Processor running at 2.0 GHz and includes 20-inch cinema-grade 16:9 widescreen LCD monitor that makes light work of word processing tasks and is capable of a super fast 5 ms response time, allowing users to experience vividly clear and lively images.
Designed specifically for the business and office environment, the MSI AIO Wind Top AP2000 is equipped with high performance and powerful features. MSI’s Wind Top AP2000 has a built-in 20-inch LCD panel with a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio that gives business users a comfortable HD-class screen, which is easy on the eyes, even with extensive usage.
The MSI Wind Top AP2000 AIO also features super multi dual layer DVD drive, webcam, speakers, and card readers meeting the needs of all users and includes proprietary MSI software allowing users of all ages can operate the computer with ease.
The minimalistic appearance of the MSI Wind Top AP2000 complements its strengths as it takes up less space and eliminates all of the desktop wiring clutter that weighs down conventional PCs.
The black-based color scheme is suitable for all kinds of interiors and the 20-inch widescreen 16:9 LCD display powered by integrated Intel GMA X4500 HD graphics solution delivering maximum 1600 x 900 pixel native resolution resulting in effective eye relief so that users don’t feel tired even after extended use.
The MSI Wind Top AP2000 is powered by Intel Pentium Dual Core P6100 Processor, 2.0 GHz running at 2.0 GHz featuring 2MB L2 Cache @ 800 MHz FSB, on Intel G41 +ICH7 Chipset Motherboard.
The AP2000 AIO comes with Genuine Windows 7 Home 64bit Premium preinstalled and also features 2GB DDR3 SDRAM having DDR3 SO-DIMM x2 slots offering maximum of up to 8GB RAM and includes 320GB 3.5-inch SATA2 HDD.
Other hardware features includes 802.11b/g WiFi LAN with antenna, 1.3M Webcam, 2x 2W speakers,VGA in port, six USB 2.0 ports, 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN connection, Mic jack, Headphone and 6 in 1 memory card reader, supporting SD, MMC, MS, MS Pro etc cards.
The Wind Top AP2000 model is also designed for commercial market with Point of Sale requirements: restaurants, five-star hotel reception desks, 24-hour convenience stores and gas stations. Two COM ports are provided for connectivity to barcode readers, credit card readers and credit card slip printers.
The MSI Wind Top Ap2000 also comes with DVI-I signal output specifications, which provides a high degree of compatibility, and a DVI-I, DVI-D or D-Sub adapter can be used with it to connect to output devices with various signal formats (DVI-I, DVI- D & D-Sub).
The AIO PC can also be connected to an external projector or LCD display and includes six-in-one memory card reader, the five USB 2.0 and the ultra I/O interface designs for commercial applications will more than meet business needs, whether in meetings, discussions or briefings, store-front displays, museums or art centers.
The amount of power required by Wind Top AP2000 operating at full speed represents a 70% saving with more than 400 KG of CO2 and 200 trees over traditional desktop PCs and, which significantly lowers power consumption and reduces carbon dioxide emissions, allowing you to have the best of both side: performance and energy conservation.
In addition, Wind Top AP2000 meets the most stringent green energy standards, including Energy Star 5.0 and the European Union EuP certification, making Wind Top AP2000 a truly energy-efficient and environmentally friendly
MSI Wind Top AP2000 AIO PC Key Specifications
- Intel Pentium Dual Core P6100 Processor, 2.0 GHz
- 2MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB
- Intel H55 Chipset Motherboard
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64bit preinstalled
- 2GB DDR3, DDR3 SO-DIMM x2 slots, Max. to 8GB
- 320GB 3.5-inch SATA2 HDD
- Tray-in DVD Super Multi DVD Burner
- 20-inch 16:9 widescreen LCD, 1600×900 pixel native resolution
- Integrated Intel GMA HD Graphics solutions with 256MB video RAM
- 2x 2W speakers
- VGA in
- 3x USB 2.0 ports
- 10/100/1000 Enternet LAN
- Mic, Headphone
- 6 in 1 memory card reader, supports SD, MMC, MS, MS Pro cards
- 802.11b/g WiFi LAN with antenna
- 1.3M Webcam
- USB Keyboard
- USB Optical Mouse
- Dim - 493.7(W) x 355.4(H) x 88.5(D) mm
- 90 W power consumtion
Price and Availability
MSI has not revealed Wind Top AP2000 All-in-one PC’s prices and availability in any market as yet. For more info, please visit www.msi.com
- MSI Wind Top AC1900 All-in-one PC Launched; Features 19-inch LCD Display
- MSI Wind Box DC520 Small Form Factor PC Launched
- MSI Wind U135DX NetBook Launched With MSI’s TDE Technology
- MSI Wind Box DE520 Small Form Factor PC Launched
- MSI Wind U160DX NetBook Launched With with MSI’s TDE (Turbo Drive Engine) Technology
- MSI Wind U160 Netbook Powered by Intel ATOM N450 Officially Launched
- MSI Wind U160 Netbook Goes on Sale Now for Rs. 23,999
- MSI Announces 14 New Notebook Models Across Five Segments
- MSI Wind Top AE2280 All-in-One PC Launched; Offers ATI Mobility Radeon HD Discrete Graphics